View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #382
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Would any of you like to be someone who is truly on the inside of managing the alien presence...and who is one of the big-picture people who collects all of the highly classified compartmentalized information...and who makes top-level decisions regarding how to proceed? I wouldn't. I don't envy them one bit.

Unrelatedly (or perhaps relatedly?) I am feeling a continual low-grade vibration where I live...and I don't live next to a busy road, industrial area, in a tall building, or in a city. It almost feels like some type of tunneling activity. Who knows what evil lurks beneath our feet. Maybe we won't have to wait long to find out. The horror.
Orthooxy... either a power plant hum below ground or that is part of a grounding frequency, which is a two part microwave system. Once someone is grounded in the low microwave radar and then if you are using another communication system, ie cellular, satellite, etc., you can be focused upon and transmitted directly into your body. It is a dual self perpetuating tracking system that will ramp up or increase the transmission to your location and for whatever purpose is programmed at that particular area or you.

Pay attention to the difference between what you know are your thoughts and perhaps subtle thoughts that you may not normally have or if you feel cravings, desires, or impulses for something track those down to see if they are really you.

The exact descriptions and explanations can be found here www.trufax.org or just research online; Buzzsaw or Woodpecker for examples even Delta, there are several systems both old and new.

Sometimes you can even count the seconds between pulses or feel the tingles from the transmissions once you recognize them.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote