View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #75
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Notes From Dane Tops Camelot Interview:

Everything Dane reveals about electronic implanting and ETs has come up in my own sessions, and it goes back as far as, in my case, as far back as the Annunaki themselves go back. Of course, there is a bigger being controlling the Annunaki.

So far, all of the technologies these beings have done to me, both for the last eons and in present time (abductions), including my between-lives segments, all of this is being undone with one of the latest technologies to come out of Dianetics/Scientology. It is called R3X. "R" stands for Routine and three was the number of the routiine. That was the way processes were named back in those days.

However, I can also see the near future need for further developments such as Dane describes here:

"Now Hubbard showed us how to reverse these techniques that are sometimes done to us in between lifetimes for the purpose of keeping our memories destroyed - to keep us in Earth prison. He showed us how to recover knowledge of who we are and what our personal histories are.

My friend here has worked on undoing electric shock. I did it with one person too... and what an undertaking when it happens on one’s current body. It takes skill, but there are methods to undo electric shock: where the effect can be reversed, and memory and body health can be restored.

But it does require that you take it to the point of being able to remove the spirit fully out of their body – because the brain circuits are partly destroyed by that kind of electronic application – so the person’s got to have more than just a body healing.

But if you can remove a being from his body, they have the power to heal their own body and heal what’s happened to their synapses, and, most of all, core spirit energy, from those kinds of experiences. "
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote