Thread: Police state UK
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:14 AM   #27
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Police state UK

I absolutely sympathise with andyh i dont live far from consett as you can see an in fact used to work in crook for 18 years and here where i live it can be at times just as bad just as violent. My two have grown up daughter 23 son 20 the daughter although working has about as much go and ambition as a broken locomotive and my son has never worked just goes to college has no respect and is aimless and we brought them up as best we could and gave them all that we never got as kids, i blame this modern culture too........ This video game, branded goods, it's only £200 culture!!, i've been abused by little scroats in the street cars stolen, taunted, vandalised and i would gladly pop a cap in there ass, but youre hands arent bound theyre strapped to your body. Drive at 35 mph in a 30 zone in top gear on a fine sunny day past a speed camera, or my mrs getting pulled for having "smart" on her number plate all letters & numbers legal, that catches the local revenue enforcement officers attention.

Its all gone wrong and there is no way to put it right, the best that could happen is a big shake up an event that makes these little carlsberg swilling coke snorting e poping wasters scroungers inconsiderate louts cry for mammy, whatever event that is about to unfold could be the best thing for our yoof!' and they might have to start looking up to us older generation for guidence and direction because they in general have not got a clue....but then thats just it is it not they are easier to cajole and manipulate and mostly control
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote