View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:57 AM   #7
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Hi Donny, good to meet you, and thank you for your response.

I will look forward to further discussions when I return, likely sunday, though depending on how events transpire, may be back saturday evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
I am quite willing to hand out leaflets, put up posters, organise demos, hold film showings and organise speakers too, in fact anything that will expose the NWO.

Thank you for your input. All very good ideas.

The way I'm feeling from my inner communication processes, (which a recent 'I Ching' reading strongly confirms for me (I posted it in the "Off Topic" forum yesterday actually)), I am being guided to build up subtly, and with patience.

I feel your sense of urgency, and indeed share it.

However, certainly from my own perspective at least, I feel inclined toward the careful and considered build up approach initially, rather than the 'Saturation Method'. Understand I am speaking for myself of course, and not wishing to impose my own direction upon you.

My intention is to make use of the 'infiltration' method. No instant, in your face activities, that draw attention. Low key poster campaign, for a short initial period. Real News Headlines, not controlled media, with a link to find the site/story. Put them on the windows / news-boards of high street news agencies. People expect to see headlines there, and they often receive a subliminal acceptance in those who see the News Posters.

Then "Project Camelot.org" and "Project Avalon.net" posters begin to appear in many places. Nothing overtly obvious that would have them taken down by authorities immediately upon seeing them (lol, unless all police have already been made aware of us); but that draw attention and curiosity from the public (fellow human beings ). Basically advertisement really. Get the names and addresses of our sites out there to people, so that they can then embark upon the first steps in their journey to awakening. I believe strongly in synchronicity. There will be an initial wave of those who 'just happened' to walk passed and see a poster, were just 'in the right place, at the right time' to catch a headline. Hooks. Events that pull you onto the 'right' path for you as an individual.

Build interest, develop and stimulate discussion. Be subtle, reasonable and unassuming in our approach to people as we reach out to them. Employ the art of Socratic Irony in teaching with the Socratic Method, to engage people by feigning a certain level of ignorance, in order draw them into making comments that can then be challenged using reasonable and logical arguments.

People don't like to be wrong. They become defensive when they sense their belief system being challenged. It is important to mentally disarm those we speak with, and make them feel comfortable. Draw them into lowering their defenses. This can be accomplished by "Hiding your Light", and placing yourself mentally 'beneath' them. So as they do not feel that they are in competition with us, or that their version of 'reality' being threatened.

Then progress to hiring a community centre for a few hours in an evening, and using your excellent idea of the public showing of videos that begin to raise both awareness and consciousness. We're not just looking to "free" our fellow beings from "The Matrix" and leave them facing the harsh reality of what is really going on in this world (and beyond); when we 'give people back to themselves', we also take on the responsibility of providing an element of Pastoral Care for them, and helping them to equip themselves with the spiritual tools they will need in order to cope and deal with their new 'reality' shift, out from within the Mass media Control Grid they have spent their whole lives obliviously contained within.

Actual overt demonstrations for me, would be the last step to take, once we've garnered a core of support. Not only do we benefit from the "trickle down" effect of our patient and gradual build up and introduction to the area, but a strong numerical presence is also quite key in the public's eyes when judging the level of support behind the focus of the demonstration.

As I said though, that is purely what feels the best approach for me personally, you may well feel that you wish to do things differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
I have no fear of the establishment as I have overcome the fear that someone has a hold on me, can affect me in some way. When you shift your consciousness to a higher place and come from that place you are no longer caught in the headlights like a frightened rabbit and frozen with fear. At the end of the day the truth is the truth and cannot and will not be suppressed, it will always surface. Lets get this party started.

Indeed. I share your sentiments. I have no fear of it either. Though I do always encourage the taking of precautions. Supreme Confidence and complete absence of fear can sometimes lead to recklessness and lack of objective judgment in decision making. We have nothing to prove to anyone, in regards to our bravery, and must strive to ensure that our Courage never turns to bravado. Fear can become a fierce and daunting enemy if not cut down to size, it is true, though Caution can be an important ally. There is a crucial dividing line between the two.

I don't know about you, but I've noticed an increased build up of police presence in town recently. Particularly at the train station, and in the precinct areas. Especially with all these warnings of an "October Surprise", the "authorities" are going to be extra sensitive at the moment.

Getting ourselves imprisoned or worse has the effect of cutting off the supply of our message, and can generally be considered counter-productive.
I wish to still be around to keep our message and voices out there for as long as we still have our rights to exercise our freedom of though, speech, and right of assembly intact.

Well, I must take my leave shortly for tonight, but will look forward to furthering our plans and activities when I return.

The time for taking action is indeed at hand, though preparation, patience and perseverance will accompany us on this Sacred Project; and the Power of Truth, is on our side.

Best Regards to all,

Platinum.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote