View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #18
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
bashi,

Thank you for this info. I was thinking myself how to achieve eating less, because I was showed that we are entering tough times ahead - and food will be scarce.

Blessings bashi,

Thank you for this thread. I have been very interested in Breatharianism believing myself there is no need for food, only air, water and sunlight.

PaL

To: truthseekerdan

One way to achieve eating less is chewing your food, one mouthful at a time, until it is liquid. This includes any smoothie drinks or green drinks, and some people even say water should be chewed before swallowing. The food will be more easily digested since some of the enzymes are produced through chewing and you will receive more nutrients from the food you eat.

It may take 10 chews or 100 chews depending on the food you are eating.

At Macrobiotic Cancer centers, they require you chew every mouthful 150 times.

By thoroughly masticating (aka fletcherizing, popularized by Dr. Fletcher) a person will feel full on less food and not end up overstuffed or end up gaining weight by overeating. It also exercises many muscles associated with the mouth.

For me it is sort of a meditation at the same time.

Food should taste better the longer you chew it. If not, the food choice is probably not a good one.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-11-2010 at 10:07 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote