View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #14
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Irony of Project Camelots Mission

It's really nice and relieving to see this forum is also frequented by sane people who are always ready to apply critical thinking. It is really hard to find a place where all kinds of different 'misfit' information is put together, in enough quantity as to form context, which is the most important value PC has for me. Even with all that biased, unfounded, one's-own-belief-based conclusion jumping most of the info comes packaged with. So I'm pretty much on the same boat with Gackt-san, having arrived at very similar conclusions even before I discovered PC.

I'm still hopeful that good things will occur and that the Earth's civilization finally gets out of the (current) vicious circle, perhaps even in our lifetimes, but I'm not holding breath for that - after all if we don't do it ourselves it won't be done for us. Although I quite understand those who do ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevaudan View Post
"those who know don't talk about it, while those who talk about it don't know,"
Yes, I agree, and so it seems to apply to pretty much everyone on this forum, right? Also, in my very personal opinion, isn't it about time for this to change among many other things?

Peace,
Haibane
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote