View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #46
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proof that I am not an Agent, Troll or Energy Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
I have no wish to shut anyone up.

Nowhere on this forum have I demonstrated any view that could even be remotely connected to a wish for people not to be able to have their say.

I sincerely do not believe you understand the problem.

Further, I am not displaying an attitude. I am being reasonable and fair.

What I am requesting is reasonable and fair.

Ok then, but what about this;

I noticed when someone replies to your thread and ,say, supports Billy Meier.

Or answers other stuff, then you jump in and cut off that person with your blunt statement about their reply. What happens next?

People get offended since you cut them off with your blunt reply which may or may not be true.

Communication is two way street.
My self, I heard about Billy Meier a year ago , looked his photos and I do not trust him. But that is my opinion. I do not go around and yell Billy is a clown or fake or whatever. Let people do fact checking and decide for themselves, I can not and will not persuade anyone into anyting.

But you then , you just use your shears and cut out !
How on earth you think you will be taken seriously and listened when you do that?

You have to allow people to have their say, then together search for answers, even if you know the facts, others may not know them.
We are not robots and YES SIR folks. We have emotions and we do need to process them in order to shed old learning and to get to the truth.
It is a painful process. It takes time. You do not cut someone´s leg if you find it sick. You try to heal it ,burture it and at the end if there is no other solution , you cut it to save the man.

Do not cut legs here Truthwalker,

P.S.
Jesus was not doing that...