View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #30
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Personal feelings of the future...

Interesting thread Johnno!
With most topics they start wide and through elimination begin to focus. However the 2012 topic is spreading wider with more and more variations. It is my belief that this is deliberate, creating confusion.

I wonder did other people in different times go through similar situations immersed in their own existence.

I agree with the need to know what might happen, some sort of idea so appropriate preparations can be made. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen there are simply to many variations. So where to look? I accept situations like when.

World governments agree to build a seed vault in record time without disagreement and immediate finance and yet can not agree to stop the staving of children

Spend Billions of dollars on space investigation and infrared observatories.

The planet is undergoing rapid changes.

It is obvious that times are a changing. As to what might happen is still up in the air for me. So I will be making preparations that I feel are appropriate regardless of what others may think. Like getting out of suburbia becoming more self sufficient detaching from the matrix and getting in touch with mother nature again. Even without the threatening changes I feel this is the right thing for me to do.

As for predicting what may happen in Dec 2012( or Oct 2011 as they now believe the Mayan calendar suggests) I will be participating in an Astral Travel tuition and go have have a look for myself.

In conclusion, even if we are given the real answers I believe they will be swamped by so much disinformation that I will always be left guessing.

The only answer for me is to keep searching hearing everything accepting nothing and as Robski said seek guidance from within and let my intuition lead the way.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote