View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #21
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sydney Australia

I'm Andy and I'm on the Central Coast, up near the Entrance. No you're spot on- along with the Sedition laws and a lack of a bill of rights, things have definitely been gearing up for a police state for some time now.

I'm not sure how much I'd class myself as spiritual. I was raised Catholic, but ever since abotu a year out from 9/11 I've sensed things slowly changing and getting worse with each passing day- like we were headed for something major. A guy in a chatroom showed me camelot 6 months ago and I've been here ever since, although there'd be alot I haven't read that you guys would have.

I'm not sure how much good I'd be to a community, but if it helps, I've got an Adv. Dip in Electrical Technology and a Dip in Telecomms Technology and I'm currently in the middle of a BA which I'd planned on turnign into teaching qualifications post grad (whether that can still happen though may be a different story).

Anyway let me know about the meetings- I'd be keen to join the group, provided there's room.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote