View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #10
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible, Our Conclusion. by Norval and Gale

Norval, I don't think you even realise what a negative force you are promoting upon the people of this forum.

I have opposed your ideas several times on Avalon.
I respect that you want to see the bible through non-religious eye's. That's my goal too. All myths and legends have something to teach us, and often record things we moderners just couldn't believe would actually be true - but they saw with their own eye's...

I understand how you came to your conclusions about war in the solar system. Your photo's are pretty unexplainable to conventional modern science but, I've shown you several alternate explanations based on the Electric Univese theory.
Something supported by verifiable, repeatable science. You don't like to face it though - and yet continue to gather naive supporters around you.

Yet I see from your first post above why this is so.
How can all that lifetime story have been headed in the wrong direction?
There's too much effort made, too much time invested, to drop it all. Too big a pill to swallow - that you were wrong.
Too many people you've convinced, followers in your wake, to have to turn and say, "woops".
So just plough on, despite the new understandings arising in the world around you.

When I joined this forum I was excited to 'be there at the start' of a new place, a new community - formed around the idea's in Camelot and Avalon.

Maybe it was naive of me, but I didn't expect there would be self-appointed guru's arriving, self-styled 'whistleblowers' bringing their cultish followers with them, making claims over this planet and all it's occupants, themselves somehow more "important people" than any who would oppose - of course.

So, does that make me a 'human traitor' to you?
Am I an 'IAC'?

Or must I not even be human?
Just a 'bad' ET?

Does that make it easier for you to ignore the things that I say, because I'm just a 'disruptor', fit to "Die in the coming vengeance of your King"?

Dehumanising ones 'enemies' is how all tyrants operate. It's how holocausts are driven. How soldiers are led to commit attrocities...

So is it the 'bad' ET's that are going to destroy two thirds of humanity?
...or the supposed 'good' ET's led by 'King Jesus'?

In Revelation 19 it says he will "rule with a Rod of Iron", and slay all, "free men and slaves, small and great".
Doesn't that make him 'bad' - at all?

If that is 'good' then what does good even mean?

Does Might = Right?
Should I kneel before King Jesus just because he's the biggest and the infinitely toughest and he'll kill me if I don't?

...No, I should just put my free will to obeying him... it's better for everyone that way...
Yeah, it's not a prison - until you've tried the door.

I'm an honest man.
That's all I need to stand before any judge.
In fact I'd say judge not - lest ye be judged...
I've presented my reasons for doubting this King Jesus story, with evidence and science.
Yet even if I'm wrong I still can't be held accountable against it, because I have honestly investigated it and am convinced by the reasoning.

Honesty.

I may be yet deceived, but not through any fault of my own. I have done all that I honestly can and still 'somehow' I end up doubting your King Jesus and his supposed authority.

Am I worthy then to be punished?
Locked up for a thousand years, with no communications?
Or just killed?

Hardly.
Shouldn't the one's doing the deceiving be the one's punished, not the honest people who have just tried to understand what they've been presented, from several different views - even if they fail?

So, even if your 'King Jesus returning' story is true, I still am justified in resisting him. I can see no other moral thing to do.

Have you done a psychological profile of me, as you say you do?
Am I worth it?
Do you let Avalon forum members know that you've decided to draw up a psychological profile on them when you do?

When King Jesus arrives will you turn us in?

Do you see that I'm just a full spectrum rebel?
I don't like the idea of submitting to anyone, reptile or angel, supreme being or mother nature, man or beast, ET or internet pos(t)er.

So, I deny your strange cult's, or anyone's, supposed 'legal' claim over me and my personal sovereignty.
I never signed any contract to any authority, creator or not, granting them rights over my fate. I am inherently important, if to noone else at least to myself. Anything breaching that is bondage - and has no justification.

I will not submit to any king, or lord, or authority (bar the mods )) but I am open to reason...

Really, ultimately, no 'story' matters, galactic or personal.
I'm here to understand the Universe and how it works, what we are and our true spiritual nature, not just the galactic soapy of who owns what or who,
or who did what to who and is going to get payback.

Freedom.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote