View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #17
GotInflation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i feel that we are past the point of doing anything to fix the system, ophiuchus.

the best course of action is simply to get the word out to people who are still asleep and rouse the mass consciousness on a one-to-one basis because people will just dismiss a federal reserve protest like they would any protest. protests simply do not penetrate (and you know they wont make the mainstream media news!).

all of this fascade around us will come crashing down at some point in the near future, regardless of our intervention. we are at the point where there MUST be a period of chaos to wake up the masses because they are in such a deep sleep. the window of opportunity was with ron paul, and that time has passed. now we have to go the bumpier route.

the only things we should be doing right now are:

1. continue to get the word out to people, waking them up (or at least giving them the opportunity to wake themselves up).
2. getting some stored food for yourself and other necessities.
3. changing ourself within.

i completely see your point of view and can completely identify with it since i was there not too long ago, but since then ive gotten a brand new perspective on things when i started reading the handbook for the new paradigm.
You are wrong, had 5 million people descended upon Washington DC or better yet the streets of wall street and shut down the exchange then demanding the 850 billion, (now 2 trillion) give away to the bankers would not be tolerated, it would not have passed and sent a very strong message.

A protest is the strongest form of "mass consciousness demanding change"

Your plan to hide in your home with your food neatly packed away will work until the day someone hungrier and stronger than you wishes to eat.

Last edited by GotInflation; 11-16-2008 at 08:41 PM.
GotInflation is offline   Reply With Quote