View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
matthewdelooze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome... Matthew Delooze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Hi Matthew and welcome to a great forum mate.
Antaletriangle here,Wayne,lol. I hope Kerry and Bill can contact you for an informal communication and welcome.
Matthew is struggling at the moment with hackers and spammers on his own conspiracy research site-he has published several books/literature on illuminati and occult symbolism regarding inter/extra dimensional influences on our spirituality.
I hope you will make him welcome-he's a great guy.
hello wayne and jaqui etc and all thanks for giving me a mention on this site.

i am tied up at present and i have no spare time but i was amazed to see how big this forum is.

you all seem very comfortable here too which makes a change as forums are usually another form of boxing ring lol.

i will plug the up and coming oneballradio whilst i'm here and i will make sure this forum is linked on it and on my site too, if i ever get it back in one piece. looking at the unique visits it is a popular place already.

the site contet is still being slowly uploaded and new info will be put on it as we film it. we have just posted an interview with hamish howitt a man who is the only pub landlord that provides a bar for smokers in the uk (he also provides a bar for non smokers!). its interesting to note that hamish's wife and friend were prosecuted based only on documents held by the local council. a sign of big brother laws.
http://oneballradio.com/global_events

anyway thanks again good luck to project avalon forum.

best wishes

matt.
matthewdelooze is offline   Reply With Quote