View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #68
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

I am still reading this thread with amazement. I identify with so much of what so many of you say, and at so many levels! Although I'm surely one of the older people here (nearly 60), I've always known I was somehow not of this world, and I've always had highly unusual experiences. This has been both "good" and "bad," and has led to an unusual life. NOW it's all starting to fall into place and make sense, as I understand that much of what happened before was training and schooling. I realize it is my assignment to put it to good use.

Since the Indigo phenomenon received that name there's been all kinds of publicity as if it's a brand-new thing, but I think we Indigos have always been here. You can't tell me that Alexander the Great, Adolf Hitler, Leonardo da Vinci or Aristotle were just plain folks. And think of the women: Semiramis, Elisabeth von Bingen, Marie Curie, Florence Nightingale...these were all people who were driven by something. Think how many were burned at the stake. Think how many must have lived and died in eccentric obscurity.

What's happening now is that more and more of these extraordinary individuals are part of more than one living generation. And with the Internet we're reaching out and networking in ways that were not thought of even a decade ago. And this, my friends, is both deeply empowering and inspiring and, like all great enterprises, hazardous. It is revolutionary, chaotic, and subversive, and to some this means call in the troops. This is part of what we must be prepared for.

This spring I started a website about and for Indigos of all ages. So far it's pretty bare-bones, but that's mostly because I am the only one working on it. I'm not enough of a webmaster nor do I have the resources to set up a fully interactive portal like this one, but I do want contributions! I want to post articles, artwork and other efforts by Indigos. The website is www.indigodave.com ...I welcome comments, criticism, help and other contributions! You can email me from the site... dave@indigodave.com
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote