View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #67
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
And yes i can read peoples minds (in a sense) just a few days ago i was sleeping and was told in my dreams to "Wake up becuase your mother is coming home" and sure enough she walked in the door, it actually made me step back and say "woooow..." i have had this experince before but this time i nailed it so to speak.

I have question for anyone on here, has anyone on here ever seen giant tall "men" in black suits? not a MIB to my knowledge but my mother a few weeks ago was walking to work and she seen 2 men who were about 7 feet tall. She said to herself "wow those men are big" but honestly never caught on at the moment. So she is walking and realizes these things are in fact following her. She told me they were hidding in the "shadows" and rarely if ever walked under the few "lit street lights" it was 3:30 in the morning and she was walking in the "semi dark" to get to work. She realized what was going on and looked back, to what she tells me she said they had black suits on but here is a little tid bit of description, she told me they had pants on that quite did not fit them, she said she could see ankles and flesh (almost like all cloths were to small now that i come to think about it) she looked at these things and started to run as fast as she could, my mother actually hurt her ankle running away from those things. After she ran down the street she looked forward and to her amazement they were ahead of her at the end of the street standing, she ran as fast as she could ALL the way to work. When she told me she was 100% serious.

Thought id share that story with ya all!

:welcome ani:
Have you ever had a dream of being abducted?

Sitting in a chair or laying down looking up at bright lights?

Have you had a recent urgency in the last few years to do something about the Global Warming problem?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote