View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #56
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcoil View Post
"The Indigo phenomenon has been recognized as one of the most exciting changes in human nature ever documented in society. The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors. As small children, Indigo’s are easy to recognize by their unusually large, clear eyes. Extremely bright, precocious children with an amazing memory and a strong desire to live instinctively, these children of the next millennium are sensitive, gifted souls with an evolved consciousness who have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and create one land, one globe and one species. They are our bridge to the future.*"
Thank you, I spend so much time surfing and learning that I don't always find the original info I need when asked...

Welcome Mallys, this is a special site to open up and share things you can't talk about with even your closest friends and family.

I'm curious, do you know what part of France Mary Magdalen moved to in her later years?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote