View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #377
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Hello Folks,

I've been debating with myself over the last few days wether or not to post this story. Its pretty weird and I've come to the coclusion to post it just for honestys sake and also to get a record down somewhwere of it.

Ok here goes, as I have explained in a previuos post I am on the dole (Welfare) at the moment. I support my income by delivering Fast food to homes in the local area.

So, I did a delivery and was on my way back to my car when I noticed a big, stationary red ball of light in the sky. I would say a few hundred metres up in the sky. From my prespective it was about the size of a tennis ball. Not sharpe edges but fuzzy.The colour of this ball of light was the colour of a red traffic light. Totally Stationary.

Now, being interested in U.F.Os for many years I always check out lights in the sky, usually being airoplanes or choppers or chinise lanterns etc...
But as soon as I saw this I Literally said to myself "OH holy F*ucking Hell, this is the real deal"

I kinda remember a smaller red light underneath it, and thats as far as I can remember. I only remembered this event 4 days after it happened. I happened to be looking for a watch that my girlfriend has lost and the memory just jumped into my head.

At this moment I cannot remember about 3 or 4 hours after seeing the light. I cant remember where I was when I was droping off the delivery. I cant remember doing any more deliveries that night, although im sure I did. I remember coming home early from work because my boss told me there was no work to do and I thought I got home around 9.30. My Girlfriend insists I got home around 10.30.

Look folks, Make of this what you will but I guarantee this to be a true story.

Cheerio,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote