View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 01:49 AM   #198
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

http://www.hblu.org/index.php

Mind Body connection, Chronic Pain, Burnout, Relationship troubles, Career disappointment, Health difficulties, depression/misery, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), phobias, fibromyalgia, addictions, learning disabilities.
Watch the new video!

Healing Mind Body Spirit Problems
If you are plagued by any mind body spirit problems and can't find lasting solutions, unconscious self-sabotage is most likely the culprit that is blocking your success. Self-sabotage patterns are often hidden from your conscious mind, and have tremendous power to determine behavior: "I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't stop myself".

Healing from the Body Level Up (HBLU) is a unique mind body spirit methodology designed to identify your hidden self-sabotage patterns by tapping into the soul's deepest wisdom through the mind body connection using muscle testing. With a question-and-answer format of yes/no answers, the body's wisdom tells the story of the unconscious mind.

Its roots in energy psychology, HBLU then accesses a menu of mind body spirit therapies and techniques to find the one that will eliminate these patterns one by one from the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual levels simultaneously. Exceptional results are often achieved in a relatively short time even when other methods have failed. Once these patterns are identified and eliminated, a sense of wellbeing is immediately restored and there is deep healing on all levels.

HBLU, combining the best of science and spirituality, has been used effectively as a PTSD treatment, phobia treatment, in the treatment of fibromyalgia and for chronic pain relief. HBLU has also been found to help with learning disabilities, the treatment of addictions, depression and all forms of trauma.

Originator Dr. Judith Swack's research has shown that there are two basic kinds of trauma: Loss trauma and violence trauma. Each has universal characteristics. Dr. Swack has developed protocols to uncover the unique expression of these universal characteristics in each individual and then heals the damage done on all levels of Being: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual.

A scientist, teacher, healer and visionary, Dr.Judith Swack has synthesized biomedical research with research from non-medical systems since 1981. The results are an innovative and powerful methodology with transformative results. Dr. Swack has additional formal training and certification in NLP as a Master Practitioner, Hypnotherapy and Systematic Applied Kinesiology. She has published and been cited in professional journals and speaks regularly at international conferences.

"Six weeks after taking HBLUTM my client load and income doubled. Instead of a handful of breakthrough miracle sessions each year, I have that many each day."

Additionally, Dr. Swack conducts training in HBLU methodology for healthcare professionals. Her techniques are reproducible and many social workers, therapists and nurses have found their practices greatly enhanced by the inclusion of HBLU. In fact, Continuing Education credits are available for social workers, counselors and nurses.

"This work gave me back my life." - Susan S., Writer, Boston, MA

"I"ve made more progress in the most important areas of my life in just a few sessions than I did in 5 years of traditional therapy. This woman is amazing! I've already referred 10 clients to her." - Jane U., Teacher, Boston , MA

In, less than 30 minutes, Dr. Judith Swank,
removed 2 phobias, what an eXperience,
this woman, is truly amasing ~ a fear of germs,
and, a fear of my mother might think i'm crazy ~ both now resolved

Susan / The eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 06:27 AM.