View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:37 AM   #15
Alexandra

Default Re: New artcle by Matt deLooze on Obama's esoteric symbolism

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I have no hate or malice in my heart for anyone, I thought everyone knew that Osama was an NWO puppet, 33rd degree mason, in bed with the CFR, friend of the clintons and blood relative of donald rumsfeldt.
David Icke describes the two party political system as 'opposames'- the banksters and corporatocracy still run the show on behalf of their hidden masters.
Just because I don't get my info from Fox News and NBC doesn't mean it is propaganda, this is empirically researched stuff from many truthseekers, I thought people here were supposed to be clued in to what is going on, or maybe I'm down the wrong rabbit hole. Change is going to come, but I think we are going to have to use our survival skills before we can reclaim our planet and earn a 5th density existence, Inshallah,
one love

Reclaiming the Planet and 5th density are not in the same handbook. I thought everyone knew that. You can't have both.

When you hate, resent, or think someone evil is responsible for your woes, then you have much to learn in the way of the cosmos. You are responsible for yourself and your condition. No one else made you do it, conned you, enslaved you, nor was any other negative act performed against you.

YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE, NOW, AND FOR THE CONDITIONS AND SITUATIONS TO LEARN HOW TO BALANCE.

This means to recognize the being you wish to be and to let everyone else be the being they wish to be. This is a play. We all are playing parts. We are not the parts we are playing. We are portraying characters - the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is why we are not to judge others. You do not know what goes on in any man's heart. Only that man knows for sure what is in his heart.

The best we can do is to work on our own inner selves and spread joy, not hate and propaganda, in your vicinity. When you uplift another, then they uplift someone else, and it goes on and on. Before you know it, things have changed and there was no harm done to anyone.

The old ways are crumbling. Change has already been happening.
Remove your focus from the bad guys, so to speak, and pay attention.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-28-2008 at 06:52 AM.