View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 06:16 AM   #15
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Not a fair or accurate comment. People are entitled to sell books and DVDs (although at Camelot we don't) - and this does not mean they lack integrity.

We know Marshall a little, and exchange information with him and occasionally talk on Skype. We've not met. The last conversation I had with him was about a week ago.

In my opinion Steve Wood's testimony is highly problematic. I listened carefully to two hours of audio conversation with him. I logged many anomalies and inconsistencies - aided by the fact that I know Switzerland well and have recently been based about an hour from CERN. (When he was talking with Marshall Masters, Wood may not have banked on his testimony being vetted by someone with good local knowledge. I'm also a mountaineer and skier, which Wood claimed to be.)

We don't agree with Marshall about everything, and Kerry and I have not reached a conclusion about 'Planet X'. (Folks, it's okay to say "I don't know, and I'm working on it.") But we're watching and listening.

There MIGHT be a large object out there and there MIGHT be a problem... and these two are different questions.
I agree that it may sound harsh what i said, but i dont have much time for people who try to sell information that at this point in time is so important.

If i had intel that there was a brown dwarf star heading this way i would invest some of my own money to get the word out. Not charge people who want to know.
It boils down to taking advantage of people when they are at their weakest and in my eyes its a very serious form of manipulation.

Ive seen very little for the man other then a blatant outright attempt to sell his books. The information he puts foreward is accesible to any man who cares to dig deep enough. yet he charges a pretty penny for it.

And for you guys at project camelot, you would have a lot less credibility if you were doing what Marshall is doing. Thats how we can tell the difference between who is honest and reliable and who is just trying to hop on the gravy train.

For our money is not providing a fair service. Business should be fair, and everyone should be a winner after any transaction.
Im afraid the only winner in Marshalls case is himself.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote