View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 01:17 AM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: Did you see that???

Wether you realize it or not we are multidimensional beings, your physical body is in the 3rd dimension your spiritual self is in communication with other spiritual beings in different dimensions . It can freak you out at times, accepting it as a part of who you are opens your world to an incredible amazing experience of alter realities. Children are more suceptible to this world. These entities cannot influence you unless you let them, if you are not aware of them they will often influence your unconcious mind and the realm of your emotional stability. To say that your world is alive in more ways than you can imagine is an understatement. We are magnets and attract anything and everything imaginable and not imaginable, the old saying be careful what you wish for applies very much to this world. Learning how to control this world of spirit and be at peace with it will help you to create harmony around the world of others. For me the war of the spirit is more real and dangerous than the 3rd dimensional wars on this planet, spiritual dark entities feed on hate and guess who's is feeding them. Dark entities are attracted to havoc and chaos, our biggest mistake has been rejecting and denying the existence of this world. It is said that these dark entities greatest victory is simply hiding in plain sight. In regards to this reality the statement of the blind leading the blind is applied to us humans . I guess we all need a pair of spiritual seeing glasses.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote