View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:02 AM   #597
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
No, not at all, but I can't remember the fee for that particular service.

I agree - if someone is suffering severe problems and a practitioner (of any kind) is able to remedy the problems, then that is undoubtedly worth a whole lot to the patient.

I am somewhat skeptical of this center in general. I get their catalogs, I have bought herbs there, and several years ago I even took several classes there. But deep down inside I just don't feel right about the place. The people involved with it all seem to have big egos - like they are so important and knowledgeable and they are doing you a favor for imparting their special knowledge/services etc. on you. And they are really silly when they dance around the maypole.
You know, I find that same problem. I go to coop food groups that have a lot of those "granola vegan" types and I generally don't like their energy or attitude. It's has nothing to do with all granola vegan types, just the people who seem to gravitate to employment there. Down the strip there is also a new age store and while I enjoy buying some things there, I don't like their energy either. I get the supplies I want, and leave. I've been going there for years, and the energy is always the same.

While I agree with walking in love for all, I don't have to hang out with everyone, and I found out a long time ago that when I searched for a new place to fellowship that if I was not meant to be there, the people would not send me warm fuzzy energy. I look at not as judgment on them as was my first reaction years ago when I encountered the less than warm n fuzzy people, but my higher self telling me to move along.

Thanks for sharing.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote