View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #904
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Just witnessed a UFO about five minutes ago. I've no footage as the camera didnt seem to want to work but this thing was about 500 metres in the distance, and about 50 foot off the ground. It was a glowing red colour without any kind of changes to the color of the light.

I fetched my uncle to come have a look, its always good to have witnesses. This thing was gliding around the same area doing all kind of acrobatic movements. It would stop for a moment or so and then continue on its sporadic course coming down to the ground, going along that level for a while then coming back up, almost as if it was looking for something.

I'm gonna head out now and have another look. Will report back if i fall unconscious and wake up with an extra limb, or i'll just report back anyways.
Two hours ago I saw the exact same thing and it was 50-100 feet off the ground.

I saw it in a ball of light form, red in color, and I had to stop my car to witness it. 3 minutes after seeing it a plane came along as well. I think it was a military plane.

Anyway, yes ladies and gentlemen something is really brewing, I'm now a believer!!!!
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote