View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 07:24 AM   #25
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

The Mayan Calendar has been the most useful guide in my life in the area of ascension. Since using the 13 month Tun calendar, I have found that my view of time has shifted dramatically. I feel that I am more in tune with nature because of its basis on the lunar cycle. The solar calendar is based on a more Newtonian, materialistic view of the world which locks you into the 3rd dimension. I remember when I began to first read about the calendar back in June and the title of an article was "Welcome to the 4th Dimension." I just stared at my computer screen for a few moments because I wasn't expecting anything quite like that.

In one of Ian Lungold's lectures he said, "A calendar is the center of a civilization's consciousness." I think he's right about that. Most people don't even think about the fact that holidays, appointments, schedules all depend on the calendar in use and the trust that everyone else will follow that same pattern as well.

What 2012 means to me is that creation will present all of us an opportunity to move up and out of this paradigm. I don't think that it will be a scenario where everything will be solved for us. We all have a lot of work to do and I get the sense that we won't be able to rest until we get it 100% correct. No pressure though. I've come to understand that all I need to do is to maintain integrity and stay informed.

Love and Light to you all
Arkan

http://mayanmajix.com/
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote