6TH LEVEL: Joan of Arc, Oliver Cromwell, King Charles I of England,
Claudius (Emperor of Rome)

7TH LEVEL: John Glenn (astronaut)

MATURE SOULS

1ST LEVEL:

2ND LEVEL:

3RD LEVEL: Mozart, Desmond Tutu, Dale Carnegie

4TH LEVEL: Mussorgsky, Wagner, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky, Verdi,
Vincent van Gogh, Ingres, Michaelangelo, Miguel de Cervantes, St. Francis of Assisi, W.B. Yeats, Rumi, Leonard Cohen, T.S. Eliot, Shelley, Dostoyevsky, Virginia Woolf, Anais Nin, Victor Hugo, Anne Rice, Barbara Kingsolver, Plato, Michel Foucoult, Bertrand Russell, Immanuel Kant

5TH LEVEL: Botticelli, Michael Jackson, King Louis XIV of France, Prokofiev, Puccini, William Shakespeare, King Charles II of England, King Richard III of England, Sam Neill, Eugene McCarthy, Ringo Starr, Joni Mitchell

6TH LEVEL: Francisco de Goya, Pope Paul VI, Pharaoh Ramases II (Ramases the Great), Joseph Merrick (“the Elephant Man”), Anwar Sadat, Dag Hammarsklod, Franklin Roosevelt

7TH LEVEL: Jacques Luis David, George Fox, Rossini, Jacques Cousteau,
Ralph Nader

OLD SOULS
1ST LEVEL: Igor Stravinsky, Robert A. Heinlein, Andrew Weil, Carlos Castaneda, Christian Slater, Tommy Lee Jones, Gene hackman, Ray Liotta

2ND LEVEL: J.S. Bach, Lorenzo de’Medici, Robert Redford, Whoopie Goldberg, Eric Clapton, Robin Williams, James Taylor

3RD LEVEL: Beethoven, Arthur C. Clarke, George Washington, Harrison Ford

4TH LEVEL: Paul Gauguin, Walt Whitman, William Blake, Mark Twain, Alice Walker, Pema Chodron

5TH LEVEL: Pope John XXIII, Leonardo da Vinci, Carl Jung, Ken Keys

6TH LEVEL: Thich Nhat Hanh, Krishnamurti, Gangaji, Ammachi,

7TH LEVEL: Buddha, Jesus, John Muir, Don Juan Matus, Ramana Maharshi, Anandamayima, Neem Karoli Baba

anyone familiar with
The Michael Teachings ???
a cycled off mid-causal entity group

lots of info on www.michaelteachings.com

I see that Bach was a second level old soul. I'm just curious because I have been following this being from lifetime to lifetime and I also lived with this being when he had the identity of Felix Mendelssohn. This lifetime this being was a very talented female (recently deceased from heart attack) and firstly into spiritual clearing work with music and conducting as a sideline.

From lifetime to lifetime would the being progress in age, or would the being sometimes regress in age depending upon the identity they chose to take on?

For info I was told I am an old soul (OLD/5) manifesting as an Old Soul and operating at a very high frequency. Perhaps that is why I have chosen in the last half of my life to devote myself to larger clearing projects, while dancing through my earthly role as the "cleaning lady/landlady" :-)

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-20-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote