View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #212
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Central America 1985- 9 years old

We eventially land at an army base in the jungle. This is situated near a river. I'm taken into the facility to a place where other children are. I see one of my brothers here. The female MAJ handler is with him from Malaysia and Berkshire ( the one who rescued me from the Berkshire facility and took me to Cryo-Freeze in 1981 ). A Cross-Over event now happens and I presume he will be taken back to the UK while I stay in Central America. Much excitment and commotion is going here at the base. Some kind of new reptile species that has not been encountered before is active in the jungle. The plan is to capture one for hardware gathering. I am to help a special forces unit track one of these creatures. What occurs will eventially make me one the most distinguised soldiers in the America and British black-ops/special forces commuinity when I get older.
I end up going into the jungle with a four-man unit on a roasting hot afternoon just after this. I am older now and wear camo gear, boots, facepaint and a flak jacket. I lead the team deeper and deeper into the jungle. I have picked up a trail and I'm in some kind of state of natural bliss, tuned into the trees, smells and sounds. The whole jungle seems alive to me and moving with energy. The reptile creature I am are joined telepathically as the unit moves deeper into the jungle. I like the energy I feel from the creature. He is not evil, he ahs come to learn about humans. There are several of the creatures in the area, they have flown here in a meduim sized craft which is hidden below ground in the jungle. I know that if we catch this entity he will locked up. I have spent time in captivity and cannot bear the thought of this happening to the creature. The men I am with have done this many times on all terrains and I don't hold put hopes for the creature escaping us. I decide to make myself sick so the op will have to be cancelled. I start to give myself psycho-somatic symptoms of a fever. This gradually gets worse until I am being carried through the jungle. Eventially it is decided to take me back to the camp near the river. I end up back there and start to get better.
It is then that something very unexpected happens. A commuincation is recieved at the base by these ET group and a meeting is sheduled. They plan to arrive in their craft at night and land in the base. Apprently these reptiles have been so impressed by the grace of the 'young soldiers' coming into the jungle, that they would like to meet face to face with military personnel here.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-25-2009 at 02:08 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote