View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #22
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

I am a new member here, and thought i had found a place of freedom and truth, .... so when i see things like petty squables boil over and actualy shut a forum down, it makes me wonder if i havnt swapped one Controler for another, this forum i thought was for all of us to express our thoughts, ideas, however wacky they may seem, i relise we dont live in the world we all would like to, but i can show many forums that refuse to kowtow to the PTB, and dont worry about copy right laws ect: and stay online with out trouble,

my real point is, we are supposed to be the awake ones... yet when we subscribe to this ego/ pettiness, we leave ourselfes open to ridicule and certainly dont help others to awaken, this in fact is just what the PTB want,

So bill and kerry, whatever your reasons for your disputes and no matter whos right or wrong, you are doing yourselfes and all of us a great diservice by your actions, you both started this ball rolling you have a responsibility to see it through to the end, let go of ego, and remember what it was that got you to started in the 1st place,

one last thing, for you both to have helped bring us all togetheryou deserve
a big thank you, but this thing isnt realy about you two is it, its about every one, you were just the catalist we the masses are the flow ,

sorry to all if i sound a bit angry , but it had to be said ,

love and light to all DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote