View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #18
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discerning Alien Disinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiriusTarthis View Post
Well, this demonstrates a common problem, that people can't even begin to understand alien motivations if they don't even believe aliens exist. That wouldn't be an issue if they were abductees or had done enough research to know that aliens do exist. The truth is out there
Don't make assumptions.

In 1972 my first wife and I had a very bizarre experience while camping in a remote area of desert in southern CA. Neither of us remembered much about it afterward, which was strange. It involved a very bright light shining down on the tent in the middle of the night, and it wasn't a helicopter. All these years later, if it wasn't a UFO then I have no explanation. I can't think of anything BUT a UFO that would explain what happened that night.

So I do believe they exist, and I may even have seen them, I don't know. I guess it would take a hypnotist to bring back that memory. However, just because I can't offer an explanation doesn't mean that no explanation exists. I do not have proof. This is a topic I've researched for many years, and I have not yet seen PROOF. I have seen and photographed flying objects that I could not identify...but that does not make them alien craft.

I have seen assertions galore. I have seen hundreds of photos that may or may not have been phony. Everyone seems to have an axe to grind here; I do not.

I'd love to see the UFOs land. But in the absence of proof, I prefer to deal with real problems. The aliens - if they exist - are irrelevant to the problems we face in the here and now.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote