View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Well it seems most of us here are sensing the same things so i will put my piece;
first i was in a study mode, couldn't get enough of it. read this read that, found the camelot site, thought WOW!! everything i was thinking was now being said by whistleblowers etc;
I digested all and began thinking deeply about how i was going to cope with all this, would i have to leave my family behind when everything hits the fan so to speak.
I felt down one day up the next.
I have noticed a real change in my perception of things.
It's as though a switch has come on and taken all the fear away and now it's, COME ON!!!! I'M READY NOW!!!

With each day i feel a little stronger the bad stuff is becoming not such a worry now, i'm actually looking forward to the days ahead

Well that's how i feel this week lol!
Next week!! well we will see
yes, not looking forward to leaving the family bit, but they think im nuts so ill prob have to leave them at somepoint. hardly see em anyway, they are totaly in system as you can imagine.. like why havnt you got a job yet ect.. im like the future thast uis coming doesnt involve such things.. they dont understand.. nvm.. i agrre with above poster
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote