View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

Thank you for all the kind words!

I live in a small town away from all of this and have my wits about me but when ever i go to the city i realize how fast and moving it really is. My friend asked me why people get so upset about the government and its tactics and i reply "are you living in America?", its not half as bad on here as the various people who post at prison planet or infowars (some real hate) and it makes me really feel for you all.

We are going to be yanked out of our houses and thrown into FEMA camps, Nibiru is on its way, bombs planted/particle weapons used on 9/11, the economy is going belly up - some of it may be true but it is changing us even more so tired Americans.

I live in a town with 4000 people and know i can be ok when the **** hits the fan but others obviously don't have that, i was born here and have lived my entire life in this neighborhood. Everyone here knows one another and we all stick together when things get tough, i remember when i went to the city a few months back i was trying to talk to people on the street and everyone looked at me in fear... I was just walking minding my own business and someone just happened to be on route with me and i said to them "hello how are you?" and the person looked at me like i was Jeffery Dahmer lol, i guess im so used to people being nice and kind to each other vs the big fast city.

All i want for people on here is to be happy and get past this - together, it struck a cord in me reading that poor young mans battle within himself to live in peace... and when i sat back to soak it in i realized people on here may be facing the same dilemma.

Every single one of you are special... such courage to do what your all doing, you all (everyone of you) are apart of my extended family and to tell you the truth i wouldn't trade it for a million bucks. I wish everyone here the best day and the most productive one and i must admit you all make my day...

Not the information but the people, you all have a special place in my heart.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote