View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:44 AM   #8
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: President O'bama ,bless his heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I guess my point is, why waste wonderful energy on corruption? Mass non complaince is the only answer I can see that would change the way things work, but since I don't see this happening anytime soon, one can always start with themselves. Ignore the beast. Adding anger and fear, or hope and good wishes only fuels the fire.
Interesting point. Energy on corruption. Just better to let it go?
Mass non-compliance needs information, i.e. a reason to be non-compliant, so research helps. Besides, energy just is, neither wonderful nor terrible. Governments spend a LOT of money to corrupt people's judgement and democratic processes, at people's expense.

E.g. I would be curious to know what this refers to: “If the American people really knew what we had done, we would be chased down the street and lynched.” — President George H.W.Bush to White House correspondent Sara McClendon, 1992

-AND-

Shouldn't electronic ballots concern people? "But to those who are "shocked" as they watched the election night numbers mysteriously slip away amidst controversy; those who are struggling to understand "what happened", let this cold realization serve as bracing edification."
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...election.shtml

Oh well.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote