View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Important Chemtrail Observation

Am I the only one who has been sprayed with massive chemtrails almost everyday for years?

I live in Florida, they spray 'em all over my town nearly daily, it's been going on for several years, I would say over a half a decade or more.

Just today I was at my university when I walked out of class, the entire sky had been cross-sprayed with massive chemtrails that converged literally on top of the campus, these chemtrails were so close to the ground they looked massive, and it was pretty obvious it was sprayed purposely smack-dab on top of a university campus. This happens nearly daily by the way.

I've lived in South Florida for almost a decade and I've had chemtrails sprayed right over my head hundreds of times. I see them right on top of my neighborhood, my school, all around town, one time I was laying at the beach when a plane sprayed a massive a chemtrail that just cut right across the sky. Right on top of me. I saw the plane making the trail, and since I was at the beach I layed there for about 2 hours, the goddamn disgusting trail stayed on top of me the entire time, just dissipating into a mass of disgusting, thick, dubious chemicals.

The chemtrails will dissipate over the course of several hours, at which point they'll form massive 'fake' clouds all over the sky, it's easy to tell which clouds are fake or not, the fake clouds have really abnormal looking textures, and are obviously composed of a radically different material than real clouds, these fake clouds are formed when they cross-spray chemtrails all over the sky and the trails start to dissipate and mix together.

Am I the only one who has observed all this? I can't believe other people would refer to chemtrails as a 'rare' or strange occurrence, I'm being sprayed DAILY, for the past half decade AT LEAST.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote