View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default What does the "Great Gathering" mean to you?

Many resonate with Miriam Delicado, and then again, many do not. However, the idea and message of the "Great Gathering" is a relevant one to many. I feel that it is important to examine this message alone. My question being, what does the idea of the "Great Gathering" mean to you? Please share, as the information that you share helps us to understand this message and creates a force of energy behind it.

For those of you who are more interested in Hopi Prophecy and detailed information on this subject, I have included this link:
http://www.thedreammasters.org/hopi/...ashweseoma.php

To me, the "Great Gathering" is a time and space where/when all people have the opportunity to unite with the common energy that all people not only need to change, but from that moment forward... have. That the dynamics of how we treat each other, from that moment forward is based from the heart. That the dualistic power that is the "old message" will no longer hold any worth. That our mother planet, ourselves, and our ancestors will have the opportunity to live free lives through respect and sustainability. That through living through the heart we are once again attached to our mother planet in unity, and we both begin to heal as our natural instinct to protect the living nature of being becomes once again intact.

I believe that tis process is already happening, as the energy grows to a point of intensity through "knowing" that our way of life must be sustainable. All over the planet people are waking up to the obvious, we are not going to make it if we keep moving in the direction we are moving in. We need to STOP and reconsider our actions. To me the "Great Gathering" is the world wide STOP. The inhale before we breathe freely, for the first time for many of us, and truly change direction.

Please share your impressions and visions of what the "Great Gathering" means to you.

Respectfully,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote