View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #45
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I have read some of your other posts James, and some times it's all too much to take in... my humane and rational side is screaming out, this is all so heartless and cruel it cant of happened... People with no conscience or empathy can't be that numerous...but the instictive side of me is saying "You know it's true!".... and I have to go away from the post and try and not digest it as it is so distressing..... but you are a brave man and my heart goes out to you.... I apoligise most profusely, on behlaf of the human's , anunnaki and reptillians , who are not part of their negitive peers or the group who put you through this nightmare...(We Earth Humans carry the DNA of all afore mentioned so I feel I can speak for them as they are all my ancestors)... I hope you can heal and some day they, can find peace in thier hearts and disist, from this pointless quest for domination , manipulation and power through interdimentional technolagy and mind control. Do they not understand that unless a descision is made in total free will, it is no longer real, or of any benifit to their dying time matrix... thank you for your courage in sharing this information with us all..... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote