View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #87
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

I can't believe that I stumbled onto this thread today. I had an experience two nights ago while sleeping...

My family is currently staying with my in-laws for a week until we can move into our new house. So, we're all sleeping in a big bonus room upstairs.

I woke up (in my dream) to the room exactly as it is. It was still dark outside and the lighting was very, very dim. I opened my eyes to see a being walking up the stairs and within a few feet from me. He was approx. 2-3 feet tall. I can't remember his face very well, but the look was somewhere between earth human and the ET from the movie "ET". I wasn't startled, but concerned and confused at first. The first thing that popped into my head was...send him love. So I did. And then I extended my hand to him and he held it. It was very touching and I felt at ease.

I turned to wake my husband and when I looked back, my youngest son (age 7) was holding him on his hip like you would a baby. I said to him, "Do you know him?" He replied with a big smile on his face..."Yes!"

/dream.

I don't know what protocol is for contact with an ET, but this felt like a contact to me. I get the feeling though he was there to see my son moreso than me.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote