View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #317
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Ampgod,
Not sure where you've got to with the virus killing etc... but I remember Dr Bob Beck mentioning wart viruses hiding outside of the blood stream. This was why he used the magnetic pulse section of his protocol to shock the viruses out of the spinal columns and glands etc where they lie dormant and out of he blood flow (so it wasn't able to be zapped by his blood zapper).

Sorry for off topic nature and laterness to the thread I assme I should get myself some MMS and catch up

I have tried using the pulser for about 2 weeks on my spine and all the other spots recommended before using MMS. It was just to small and took too long to be convienient for me. I noticed it did tend to make the virus come out a little so it does work to chase them out from hidding. I may try that again later to help out. I want to get a test first. Maybe next week, to see where im at. If it's still there I may try the pulser along with the MMS together.

I found that the pulsing method was too time consuming and to small.
I feel, for that method, you would need more of a full body chamber to be practical.

But for now, I'll just stick to the MMS as directed by J. Humble and see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-23-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote