View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #18
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: “The Restore America Plan”: Peaceful solution to end US corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Qbeac,

Do you think we will have to wait until this Sunday's "Take No Prisoners" to find out what happened Monday?
Hi Seashore and everyone else, the following is some more info I’ve found about The Restore America Plan. It’s a criticism to the RAM and Sam Kennedy done by Jack and Margy. I’ve seen it in the Benjamin Fulford’s forum (see link bellow), in the comments section, since it was posted by a user nicked named “miriam”.

I’ll give my “temporary” opinion about it (because I may change it if I find more data about it):

Right now I don’t think the criticism by Jack and Margy is, as a whole, too compelling or well founded. The things they say are not, in my opinion, definitive proof one way or the other. For instance, they criticize that Sam Kennedy’s plan relies too much on the US military, and Jack and Margy don’t like that because, according to them, the US military cannot be trusted (because they’ve done bad things on the past, etc.).

Well, in my opinion, that’s a generalization, and generalizations could be true or false. You would have to be more precise and delve deeper into the matter, because inside the US military you could perhaps find dark people and good people (white-hats). So, unless you know specifically who inside the US military is supporting the Restore America Plan, you cannot reach to any definitive conclusions, one way or another.

I guess it depends heavily on the specific persons from high places (inside the US military or the secret government) who may be supporting the RAM. If those people are dark people, that’s bad news. But if those people are good people (white-hats), then it may work.

Some people like, for instance, David Wilcock, or Benjamin Fulford, Sheldan Nidle, etc., say there has been a split inside the secret government and that there is a good faction who is fighting against the dark faction. Is that true? Let’s hope so, but we (regular people) are not sure about it.

So, let’s stay tuned and alert to see how things develop.

This is the info:

Comments about The Restore America Plan.
Comment by miriam on March 31, 2010 @ 9:44 pm

http://benjaminfulford.net/2010/03/2...er-new-regime/

I have been skeptical about TRAP and this letter let’s me know to trust my guts.
Also The Article of Confederation group.
I did not sign their petition.
Still I hoped for the best with their work.
I have e-mailed with someone who told me that Sam Kennedy had done grievous harm to others thru his advice. And while we are responsible for our own actions, when someone incompetent is advising many people incorrectly how to challenge a rigged legal system, it is also that person’s responsibility.

Please read this and make up your own mind about it.

To: NESARA101@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NESARA101] Citizens of the American Constitution – News-Letter – March 30, 2010

I am passing on this newsletter from Jack and Margy Flynn at their request in response to the email circulating that “it is official” and we are going back to constitutional law through grand juries and the military. Please read to the end and give this consideration.

Thank you

Jack and Margy Flynn
Citizens of the American Constitution
C/o P.O. Box 292
Bingham, Maine [04920]
505-718-4305
http://www.CitizensoftheAmericanConstitution.org
takebackourrights@yahoo.com

News-Letter – March 30th, 2010

Fellow Citizens and Patriots:

Margy and I encourage all of you to send this News-Letter and all News-Letters you receive from us to all of those on your email lists and encourage them to send them out in the same way. There is no charge for this News-Letter, nor is it copy written, so we humbly ask you to spread it as far, deep and wide as possible.

As most of you well know, America is in a very precarious position and has been for some time. It is up to the People, themselves, to take responsibility, on their own, or within small or even large groups, to make the differences and necessary changes which must come about if we are to save ourselves, our nation and our posterity from absolute tyranny and the evil so prevalent in all institutional systems on this earth, within all governments in this country and in most of the world.

Many among you may have been following with interest announcements by the delegates of the CC2009 regarding their Articles of Freedom, as well as the efforts by Sam Kennedy and his associates in the Restore America Plan. While it is true that efforts to restore America to De Jure government and to hold public officers accountable and responsible to the People are sorely needed, we have some reservations about CC2009’s efforts and serious reservations about the Restore America Plan.

Drastic changes back to Constitutional government are needed IMMEDIATELY, and the longer the People wait for “someone else” to do their work in this regard and assume their responsibilities, America will get worse by the hour! If you disbelieve this, take a very quick look at the multitude of freedoms that have been stolen from us since the JFK assassination in 1963. Obviously, one can go to the very beginnings of this nation to see the ongoing loss of freedoms, but we want to put this in a more contemporary and relative perspective. The loss of freedoms since the first “Emperor” Bush won the presidency have escalated rapidly to the present day, and the question we have asked many times is what are YOU, personally, doing about this? Not your neighbor, not your brother, not your leader – but what are you doing about this?

Personal responsibility in areas of importance is absolutely necessary if anything valuable and viable is to be accomplished and preserved. Remember, God helps those who help themselves and those who help others. In a like vein, the Constitution helps those who help themselves and those who help others. How many of you could truthfully face your God and say that you have helped yourselves and others to restore freedom and justice to this nation, by and through enforcing the Constitution(s) on reluctant governments? Those of you who have done this deserve the sincere gratitude of the American People.

This is not meant to be an accusation or criticism of anyone, who has not done so, but those of you who know us, know that Margy and I are completely truthful, blunt, and do not mince words, especially when it comes to saving our nation. We know this offends some people, but in our view, it will not offend those who know the truth and who realize that only the People can save America, and if they do not act, now, then, our America is truly gone. All anyone needs to do is look at what has been going on in Washington, D.C. for the past year or so, up to the present, most recent “OBAMINATION” to see that the thugs-and-thieves-in-suits, whom we pay royally for their “service”, do not give a damn about America or her People.

People will ask: “What can I do?” As Margy is fond of quoting, Margaret Mead’s statement, made a long time ago, will give them direction: “Never forget that a small group of committed Citizens can change the world; in fact, it’s the only thing that ever has.” If you, dear reader, are a sincere, true American Patriot and a believer in the founding documents of this nation, starting with the Articles of Confederation, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, inclusive of the Bill of Rights, then, you know who and what you are and what you must do. To begin this, you could gather one or two others, who share your views and who are willing to ACT UPON THEM, who would then gather one or two more, and so on, and meet regularly each week or several times a month to practice and enforce the Constitutional methods that Margy and I have been teaching virtually all our lives.

When we began presenting seminars outside of New Mexico, we expected the seminar attendees to use these methods in their own areas and to reach the amount of success that we and our group were able to reach in New Mexico. As stated, enforcing the Constitution against evil is not easy, but if one is dedicated to that position, because that position upholds all that is right, just and Godly in this world, then it can be done. Jesus was all about freedom, truth and justice, as well as love and compassion. How can anyone claim to have love and compassion for his fellow humans, if he is unwilling to stand up for truth, justice and freedom? Remember, God helps those who help themselves and the Constitution helps those who enforce it.

We met Sam Kennedy, by and through Pastor Massad, over three and a half years ago, and we appeared together on several radio talk shows. Margy and I have presented many seminars in New England, and Sam attended the first one we presented in Massachusetts. As you well know, we are strictly Constitutional, but Sam went in a different direction. In a theoretically free country, anyone can do anything he wants, provided he does not harm others. The Constitution helps people, it does not harm them, but the methods that Sam and others have taught for years have not appeared to help people, and, in fact, have harmed many.

Sam called us in early March to see if we would consider coming “on board” with the Restore America Plan. The letter below was our answer to Sam, and we hope you will read it to have better understanding of our positions. During the preparation time for this Plan, we did not want to present this letter to the patriot community to influence anyone in one way or another. Each has to make his own choice, based upon his personal beliefs. However, since the due date for presentation of this Plan, as announced by Sam, himself, was yesterday, March 29th, and since everything would be resolved by March 31st, again, according to Sam, we now feel it is incumbent upon us to release this letter.

Yesterday evening, we listened on rbn.com to the John Stadtmiller “Intel Report” over which Sam, Ralph Winterrowd, John, and another fellow named Ron McDonald discussed the Restore America Plan. If these four people are an example of the “leaders” of the patriot community in this nation, then, this nation will never recover. People should choose their leaders wisely. The leaders who choose themselves and impose their “leadership” upon the People are not the true leaders. Remember Plato’s Republic in which leadership is given to the man who does not seek or want it. Beware of those who covet leadership and claim to represent your best interests.

During yesterday’s radio program, we heard so much equivocation, mostly from Sam, grand standing, from just about everyone, argumentation, pettiness and outright crap, that it was a waste of two hours of our valuable time! Exaggeration, off point remarks, unanswered questions, obliquely posed questions, and obscure positions abounded. It sounded like four unruly kids arguing over who was going to have control of the toys and not the remarks of erudite, well spoken presenters based in anything of substance. Sam announced, some time ago, that everything would be resolved by the 31st of March, but in “answer” to a few questions, he said that people have to be “patient” and wait another “30 to 60 days”, and then we will see changes within the next “one to two years”. That is not what he originally stated when he previously announced that everything would be resolved by March 31st. He also stated that the De Jure grand juries would not indict any politicians or government officers in the de facto governments for their actions, but rather the Plan’s intent is to show compassion, forgiveness and mercy, unless the governors, purportedly put on notice, yesterday, that their bonds have been arrested, refuse to take their oaths to support the De Jure government allegedly being restored. However, he did not say that, in that event, the grand juries would indict. He said nothing of the military role and when pressed as to how this plan would be enforced, would this be done by military force, he refused to give details, claiming that to do so could put people in jeopardy. When Sam was pressed as to who or what gave him the authority to write these orders to be presented to the governors, he danced around the question, spouted about sovereignty and being a “child of God”, equivocated that he “just signed the cover letter” that accompanied the orders, when he has stated before that he wrote the orders.

Sam made claims that the Federal Reserve Bank is being dismantled “as we speak” and that the IRS is basically “going out”. These claims, if true, would be absolutely wonderful, but Sam presented no evidence, whatsoever, to support his claims, nor is any evidence apparent of these actions having taken place. On another point, concerning Sam’s claims that the governors of all fifty states had been served notice of the intent of the Restore America Plan regarding restoration of De Jure governments, oaths and bonds, etc., Ralph Winterrowd stated emphatically that he had spoken with the office of the governor of Alaska, on several occasions, and that he was told that the governor had never heard of the Restore America Plan. Ralph did say that this could have been a false statement, but he appeared very skeptical and contentious about the Plan. How do we know if any governors have been served or not, and who is going to confirm this, if “secrecy” must be maintained to “protect people”? This whole thing sounds like wishful thinking and fantasy. Sam also mentioned in that broadcast that some of the “elite” and some of the “banksters” are “on board” with his Plan, because they know that the system cannot continue on its present course. He even claimed that the Vatican and others in the “elite” are on board because the present course will no longer benefit them. These evil entities have profited enormously from the suffering, warfare, financial shenanigans, fraud, taxation, etc. perpetrated by all of them against the People, for centuries, so why would they suddenly just abandon something so lucrative for this “Plan”? Again, folks, things just don’t add up here.

While most of us would like to see such things take place, as have been represented by Sam, the likelihood of these tyrants giving up their “gig” is, in our view, slim to zero, especially based upon the work and “orders” of approximately only 1300 or so American Citizens. Do these Citizens, no matter how well intended, speak for you? And if so, under what lawful authority? Did you extend your authority to them and give them permission to speak for you?

Those of you who have been true to the Constitution(s) and those of you willing to go back to them, can go to our website to learn the very simple, easy and direct methods we advocate and, hopefully, apply them in your own communities, wherever needed, to restore just Constitutional governance. For those of you who are interested, we have CDs of these methods, taken from a case Margy prevailed, twice, against the fourth largest holding company in America, and we also have DVDs of some of our seminars. Donations in any amount are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

The letter we sent to Sam is presented below.

Best regards,

Jack and Margy

Re: URGENT FROM SAM
Wed, March 3, 2010 1:06:47 PM

: John Adams [Chat now]

To: The Guardian Elders

Dear Sam,

It was good to have heard from you, though, to be candid, rather surprising, after three and a half years or so. As you said in your email, it has been “toooo long”, so let’s not make it another three years before we communicate again!

Following our brief phone conversation, yesterday, I discussed with Jack the information you conveyed to me, and, last night, we reviewed all of the material you sent by email, which, per your request, has not been shared with anyone else. Since the documents were quite lengthy, and since some were in old-style type, which conveys dignity to the documents, but can be hard to decipher, it took some time read and digest them, so we decided to “sleep on them” before conveying our honest comments and observations to you, today. You explained that your time frame is an urgent one, so we wish to be as clear, succinct and direct as possible.

Sam, as you likely know, Jack and I have been in the battle for lawful governance since we were teenagers, so for some fifty plus years we have been aware of, exposing and overcoming the egregious fraud which has passed for “government”, at all levels in this country, by holding “public servants” to their oaths and the Constitutional mandates thereof. Over the past 11 years, in New Mexico, we and our group have won hundreds of victories, using our Constitutional methods, in court, administratively and in public forums. We have been urging our fellow Americans to get involved and be responsible for their freedom, so we applaud the efforts anyone makes to restore righteous governance to America.

Many people have asked us our opinion of what you and your colleagues are trying to accomplish for America. Since you attended one of our seminars and you thus know that Margy and I are direct and to the point, we will tell you essentially what we told them. Although we agree with the principles encompassed within your materials, we do not support the approach. In the first place, from what you said, your approach was birthed by and relies heavily upon military support. As avowed supporters of the Supreme Law of the Land, which is also the founding political document of this nation, we cannot, in any way, whatsoever, support and condone anyone or any faction that came up through the ranks of an evil military that has demonstrated its evilness from the very inception of this nation, not only against people of other nations, but also, on numerous occasions, against members of its own and upon the American People. This evil American institution supports and enforces the unlawful, pernicious and destructive policies of the very evil entities that have controlled this nation from its inception. Anyone who relies upon the military to do anything Constitutional or just, is sadly mistaken and puts himself at risk. Sam, you have a lot of intelligence, so we urge you to take a strong second look at this entire position, which appears to be dependent upon military might.

One of our dear friends is a retired Air Force Major, who loves the Law and the Constitution. He told us, when the subject of the “Oath Keepers” arose, that, as far as his direct experience goes, he has never seen a solider who would not obey an order from his superior, even if that order were to shoot American Citizens. Orders like this have been issued to the military from the beginning, and the military has complied. We presented a seminar in San Diego, last summer, attended by a large number of higher echelon military, including SEALS, etc., and although they do not approve of what is going on in the government, they confirmed the same thing our friend said. The military is not now, nor has ever been, a friend to the American People. In a seminar we presented, last year, Sheriff Richard Mack, who has been somewhat involved with the Oath Keepers, was a guest speaker. Richard is a real patriot and his case, Printz and Mack v. U.S., was a victory before the Supreme Court regarding the Brady Bill and States Rights. When we told him what history shows the military would likely do, when given orders detrimental to the American People, he was silent. Good people do bad things under evil orders, and always have. Remember Nazi Germany and what the Germans said at Nuremberg about an order being an order? We wish we could say that people have evolved beyond their lemming-like consciousness, but evidence demonstrates that they have devolved, rather than evolved. We wish it were otherwise.

Beyond the military concerns, the specific methods you are using to accomplish your objective we do not condone or support. These rely very heavily upon forming De Jure Grand Juries in every state and then having the juries issue orders, which apparently come from a preconceived position, to Governors of each state. Do you and your colleagues actually believe that any governor in this country, who is the product of the fraud and the servant of evil, will ever abide by “canned orders” given by 26 or 27 “ordinary” Citizens who call themselves a De Jure Grand Jury? Sam, dear friend, this sounds to us like fantasy. Have you and your people really thought this out and considered the serious and potentially dire consequences involved?

In our considered opinion, no governor will abide by any such orders, let alone give them any real credibility, except to consider the possibility of incarceration of those grand jurors for … you pick the “crimes” and charges. These hypocritical, thugs-and-thieves-in-suits invent them as they go along, and add to their already enormous load of crap, with more crap! Sam, this is the real world, and for the past fifty-odd years, we have lived in the obnoxious reality of this world. When the governors fail to abide by the grand juries’ orders, will your military people be on hand to enforce those orders? Do you have military people in all fifty states and in D.C. whom you can trust to actively and immediately support the grand juries and enforce their orders? If not, what makes you think that the governors or the bureaucrats you named, or anyone else, will accede to these orders? Even if you did have military in fifty states who would try to enforce the orders, what do you think would happen? Have you considered the consequences? Again, Sam, this is the real world and in the real world, what happens is controlled and orchestrated by evil and pretty much always has been.

Whatever military faction claims to be your support base, will not do what you think they will, and even if they attempt it, they would be arrested and shot for treason against the “government of the United States”. In the real world, how could it be otherwise? Even if the support went to the very top, which we have a hard time believing, the same would happen. Let us say it came from the top, and everything they promised came true, do you actually believe that faction would surrender control to civilian authority? When in this real world of real evil has this ever happened?

The grand jury members would put themselves at extreme risk and so would you and your colleagues for advocating such measures. As we said, we support your principles, but not your methods. Since the beginning of our Constitutional activities, we have been quite successful, and in New Mexico, for the past 11 years, very successful in removing politicians from office, stopping major corporations and winning hundreds of cases on Constitutional grounds. Our group there was very small, but it was composed of sincere, dedicated Constitutionalists, and these victories were gained against one of the most evil corrupt governments in this nation. The retiring FBI Bureau Chief, during his final public broadcast over CBS to the People of New Mexico, said that New Mexico is the most corrupt state in the country; yet, we won against that corruption, by using the Constitution.

You may recall that I (Margy) was foreman of the San Miguel County Grand Jury in New Mexico and encountered enormous fraud, criminal actions, deceit, etc. by the entire jurisdiction, including the D.A., his office and prosecutors, the police, the courts and the prisons. When I challenged this entire system for these actions, the system was totally dumbfounded, because it had never been challenged in its entire history. Rather than acknowledge and correct the unconstitutional criminal actions, the system’s “answer” was to cancel all remaining grand jury sessions in which I would have been foreman, which amounted to about four months. Because of what took place, we campaigned against that crooked D.A. and he lost his bid for reelection, which is very unusual for well-entrenched, drug connected D.A.s in New Mexico. The head judge was forced into retirement and we also campaigned against the state attorney general, who lost her election.

Since we left New Mexico, a few dedicated members of that group are continuing the efforts, which, thankfully, have been very successful. One of our former group members, and our friend, Russell Means, is running for governor of New Mexico on a write-in campaign and does not want to be beholden to either major party. He also ran for president of the Lakota Sioux Nation, and when we saw him just before we left New Mexico, he told us that he got 45% of the vote in a very corrupt election. Had the election been honest, he would now be president. He was one of the original activists in A.I.M., has been battling corrupt federal authorities for years, and spent time in federal prison for his courageous actions against injustice. He is a Constitutionalist and will use that document to support the People and to, hopefully, win the election.

A few other members of our New Mexico group have been very vociferous about the Constitution, especially in their efforts to stop what was thought to be a “shoo in” by major well-invested, financially and politically well-connected corporations who want to drill for oil and natural gas throughout the area of New Mexico where we used to live. Those few people have stopped this drilling, cold, by and through use of the Constitution. One of our members just spoke before the New Mexico legislature on this and other matters, and, believe it or not, received a standing ovation, which was reported over state radio stations. Yes, the Constitution is difficult to enforce, because of the evil, corrupt, vile nature of the American political and judicial systems, but with strong dedication and earnest commitment from the courageous few willing to enforce it, it can be very effective. Even the peon mentality so prevalent in the People of New Mexico can grasp this, since it is the ONLY thing that has ever won them any victories and is the only thing that can pull them out of their slavery.

A brief comment on the above: the American military decimated the ancestors of these People and stole New Mexico from the true owners. Factions of the American military deserted in droves, because of the absolutely inhumane treatment they received, especially the Irish, and joined the Mexicans’ fight for their freedom in a brigade known as the “San Patricios” to stop the hated American military. When Mexico fell, that hated American military tortured and killed the remaining members of the San Patricios, so don’t ever speak to us, to Russell Means, to A.I.M., to any true freedom movement, to any true American patriot, or the People of New Mexico about the hated American military.

As we said, Sam, we present things exactly as we see them. Diplomacy is not our strong suit, but truth is, so we hope you understand the positions from which we come. If you would like our suggestions, from a Constitutional position, regarding your well-intended goals, we would be very happy to provide approaches that have been successful for the past fifty-odd years. If true Constitutional advocates, in the many thousands and, hopefully, millions, all over this nation, were to adopt these very simple Constitutional methods and enforce them upon reluctant local, state, and federal governments, en masse, then, maybe what we have done in a small way, all our lives, can be done on the national scene. Please let us know. Further, if you would like us to speak to other people in Maine who may have interest in joining your plan, we would be happy to do so. We look forward to hearing from you. It is best to communicate to this email than by phone.

One final note: You and many others, such as Jack Smith, Winston Shrout, Barton Butz, and scores of other people going back to the late thirties, forties and fifties, have been teaching various sundry combinations of Commercial/Maritime/Admiralty/Redemption/UCC methods, etc., etc. to the American People, which, to the extreme detriment of America, has taken the focus of hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, who could have acted as true patriots and true Constitutionalists, and embroiled them in these off-track, mercenary methods, which basically appear more interested in personal gain than in restoration of Constitutional governance in this nation. Whether you and the others believe that what you were doing was correct, or not, the results are the same. As you may know, “government” cleverly sets up “opposition” to its programs, replete with shills and provocateurs, to ensure that any real patriotic efforts are distracted from their objectives, enticed with “a pot of gold at the end”, insidiously divided and eventually disbanded.

The above referenced methods were not designed to be effective or successful. In our view, they were designed to deceive, which is why there have been so few real victories over many, many years, despite rigorous efforts by their proponents. Proponents and their followers unwittingly did the bidding of their enemies, which is typical in this upside down world. How sad for these people and how devastatingly unfortunate for America. Evil is very, very clever, extremely enticing and so successful at manipulating even the very best minds. Sam, in our considered opinions and gut instincts, the circumstances indicate that you are being duped, and in the process, you are unwittingly duping others. We sincerely hope we are wrong, but from our past record, our guts usually prove correct.

Had the early movements been and remained Constitutionally based and had those movements been picked up, extended, and spread throughout the country to enforce the Constitution upon every aspect of errant, de facto government throughout this nation, then, we would not be facing the diabolical, satanic, evil rule which controls virtually every aspect of American and planetary life. We expanded our seminar presentations out of New Mexico nearly four years ago to warn the People that, in our opinion, we only had about 5 to 6 years to change things Constitutionally and restore just government to America. Had you and the other groups emphatically and enthusiastically supported the Constitution, instead of focusing upon methods for monetary gain, America could be a lot safer and freer, today.

Best regards,

Jack and Margy

qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote