View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones' Perspective

I have chosen not to go to Avalon 2...and I have also chosen to bring my forum posting (on any forum) to an almost complete stop. I may, however, start listening to Alex again. I stopped listening for many months, because I didn't want to program myself with anger. But I would like to stay somewhat current regarding current events and the Patriot Movement. I'm more of a Country Club United Nations Constitutionalist...but I have a soft spot for Alex and the people he interviews. I view Alex with a lot of respect and admiration...yet I am also wary of what could happen with the Patriot Movement if things started spiralling out of control toward the NWO, rioting, martial law, etc. I'm a rather fearful person, at this point. I think I'm going to be a close observer of the United Nations, the City of London, Vatican City, and Washington DC...from a Constitutionalist Perspective. I remain committed to the United States of the Solar System...even though I'm probably the only one in the Solar System who has this point of view! It will probably become a reality in a couple of hundred years...post New World Order. Things may have to get a lot worse before they get better. I'm not sure that people wish to be Responsibly Free at this point...and I'm certainly not going to force the issue. Good Luck to Everyone!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote