View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: “The Restore America Plan”: Peaceful solution to end US corruption

Hi everyone, the following information is an important update about "The Restore America Plan", by Sam Kennedy, and it has been posted on Benjamin Fulford's blog by a user called selagenella on March-1-2010. I copy and paste the whole selagenella's post here:

THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN. IMPORTANT UPDATE, March-1-2010
Comment posted by selagenella on March 1, 2010 @ 12:53 pm on Benjamin Fulford's blog
(Report on negotiations with the illuminati in Italy)
http://benjaminfulford.net/2010/03/0...nati-in-italy/
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Everyone should know that very soon,the Pentagon will rise up against Washington; if fact, they already have. Here is a good place to start:

http://guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/front-page.html

Everything is as Benjamin writes. Today, in my state, we completed our task of forming the du jure grand jury. The conference call tonight confirmed the guardians have done every thing but the finishing touches on Phase One. There may be a few states which still have room for a few more jurors.

Those in America can go to the website to sign up. The second phase is soon to come.

I wish to make a special point to anyone whose loved one,or friend, is languishing in an American Gulag (prison,) to sign up and write “urgent,” as lists are now being made of all those who are political prisoners….which includes any statue “crime.” Very soon, these unfortunate souls will be unceremoniously released.

I wish everyone could have heard the emotional 2 hour broadcast tonight. In a couple days the link will be posted to the recorded version. I am also pasting below just a couple of the recent newsletters (emails) from the guardians. Information in these will direct anyone interested to the broadcast information, which is every Sunday at 8 PM EST (New York time) at
http://republicbroadcasting.org/?page_id=3. the show is also available on shortwave.

So, cheer up. There are Americans who are definitely taking action and if you want to be a part of history, you can!

To all patriots, state coordinators and guardians,

The Guardian Elders will be bringing you a critical announcement this Sunday night, February 28, 2010 (8 PM EST), on TAKE NO PRISONERS at the Republic Broadcasting Network. The message is as important, if not more so, than the January 31 unveiling of The Restore America Plan. The network has once again agreed to limited commercial interruption. It is safe to say that the lives of your children are at stake.

I hope to convey additional information to you by tomorrow.

In the meantime, here’s a link to an interview I gave last night on the Texas Broadcasting network. The recording is archived on the right side of the page under “Best Of.” I believe every one of you will find it interesting.

http://texasbroadcasting.net/archive.html

That’s this Sunday night, February 28, 2010, on TAKE NO PRISONERS at the Republic Broadcasting Network. TAKE NO PRISONERS can be heard on FM and shortwave stations around the world, and on the internet via Shoutcast or directly through the network website at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org

Thank you for reading and would you please CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL FAR AND WIDE.

Peace and Grace to all,

Sam Kennedy
for
the Guardian Elders

http://www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com

P.S. Here are links to the January 31, 2010 broadcast sent in by listeners:

Hour 1:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969416ad804e00/

Hour 2:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969710b7fee8b0/

You can also download the broadcast or listen on the internet at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org

Or listen in real time at:

http://educationcenter2000.com/The

Final Remedy_Sam Kennedy.htm

Ladies and gentlemen,

In anticipation of Sunday nights broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS (February 28, 2010, 8 PM EST, Republic Broadcasting Network), PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTE of the following information pertaining to events that are about to change your life forever shortly after March 31. YOUR decisions over the next couple of weeks will determine how this Machiavellian global drama plays out.

ONE

On or about Feb 12, the Greek economy imploded causing an UNINTENDED destabilization of the Euro at the very height of the Vatican’s plan to replace the dollar as the dominant world currency. This stunning wakeup call has shaken the Scarlet City, the European Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and the Bank of International Settlements (the central banks clearing house), all of whom now realize that containing the collapse of the dollar is impossible. Faced with an epochal disaster beyond their control, they are deeply concerned with the consequences of centuries of greed and human sacrifice. Finally, they believe the prophesies of John and recognize their own mortality.

TWO

For the first time since 1933, the Vatican and European Jesuits have entered an alliance. THE LAST SUCH ALLIANCE UNLEASHED THEIR THIRST FOR HUMAN SACRIFICE AS WORLD WAR II. Among the Jesuits, the death cry of the dying are believed to provide insight into the supernatural. With this demonic joining, the global dominance of the American Jesuits through Georgetown U, the Fed and the United States military has ended. Suddenly, as events spin out of control, OUR MILITARY IS UNSHACKLED TO END THE DESCENT INTO WORLD WAR III, but ironically, THEY NEED US, THE SOVEREIGN PEOPLE, to grant them the authority. Respect for civilian authority is as ingrained in military circles as saluting. Who among us will sit on their hands debating the merits of counties and judicial districts while Rome is burned to the ground?

THREE

The recent announcement by Citibank of a seven day withdrawal moratorium option to COMMENCE APRIL 1 is your second notice of things to come (see below*). However, the impending collapse has outstripped the plan. In 1933, the money brokers intentionally replaced the system of money with credit. Having terribly mismanaged the markets, it is beyond their control to forestall the collapse. THE NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN BY MARCH 31 IS SELF-EVIDENT. The banking community isn’t distributing those warnings for nothing.

FOUR

Last month, Congress began investigating the SEC. Simultaneously, various State attorneys general petitioned to audit the Fed. All of this is part of a LARGER BACKROOM DRAMA. The audit is actually underway right now as part of a civil lawsuit against the Fed for which the Guardian Elders acted as consultant during 2009. The audit is being conducted by a Washington attorney well known to the Elders who is being paid $50K an hour. The goal is to support indictments against SEC officers for securities fraud AND IDENTITY THEFT. Yes, the jig is up regarding the conversion of your labor and identity into book entry trust accounts. AND THE POLITICIANS ARE HEADING FOR THE EXITS with their pockets stuffed. Unknown to most everyone, congressmen receive the benefit of an $100M investment bond after only two years of service. THEY ARE CASHING OUT, folks, by RAIDING YOUR LEGACY ACCOUNTS and blaming SEC officials. Now you know why the DTC process is stalled. The question is

Do YOU have an exit strategy? Do YOU have a plan to ensure the people’s wealth? Or are you content to argue and bicker over grammar and definitions? IMAGINE HOW FOOLISH IT MUST LOOK WHEN WE CLAIM TO BE SOVEREIGN AND THEN PROCLAIM OUR IMPOTENCE UNDER CORPORATE REGULATIONS TO DECLARE OUR FREEDOM AND INHABIT THE OFFICES OF OUR FOREFATHERS!

In fact, you DO have a plan…THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN. And when the last of the republics is on board, the People will be manning the exits.

FIVE

Earlier this week, fifty-one Turkish generals including the former commanders of the army and navy were arrested as part of a military conspiracy to wrest Turkish government from corporate control on behalf of the Turkish People. Operation Sledgehammer, has been underway for seven years. The sudden timing of the arrests IS NO ACCIDENT. They were triggered by people VERY close to home (your home), ON YOUR BEHALF.

The Turkish incident comprises PUBLIC NOTICE regarding the dangers of complacency. History has repeated the lesson many times. It was the military that tried to oust Hitler and Mussolini. But in America, their hands are tied by their oath.

Remember, even a single sovereign man or woman in every state comprises more lawful authority than 300 million incorporated U.S. citizen trust accounts.

SIX

In October 2008, a lone agent was dispatched to the Midwest to infiltrate and distract the only two communities that had the ability to reinhabit the de jure republics and render them impotent. Promising wealth beyond imagination, he implemented a brilliant strategy to exploit the patriot community’s legendary affinity for cannibalizing itself.

This drama is unfolding behind the scenes at this very moment. Here’s an email report which arrived earlier today. While I cannot discuss our hard intel, even the many soft reports like this reveal the troubling nationwide trend.…

“Hang in there Sam, we are praying for you and yours. I have a little news for you to pass on to the knot heads that are dragging their feet on whether or not to sign a sheet of paper, the chickens. I have information from a military contact that things will start happening in about 30 days if something does not change their plan. The words I was told is possible martial law just to start with. I was also told that all military people with special abilities, like my friend, that are not on active duty are being recalled into service. Something big is about to pop was what I was told. It appears they are fishing for a way to crash the economy in this country by way of the peoples actions, I guess so they can blame us for it. My contact could not tell me more. I was told some things to do to help myself but this person is very guarded right now in what they will/can say to me. I guess the bottom line to our talk was that there are big plans brewing and that we will not like them. R—“

Folks, there are many in government betting against us. They believe we will succumb to bickering, turf wars, and egotism. In fact, they are counting on it.

But so far, in 44 states, WE HAVE PROVEN THEM WRONG. And we are determined to complete the rest before the deadline expires.

Each of you is blessed by the opportunity to DIRECTLY IMPACT HISTORY. As men and women of free will, you can choose to sit on your counties embracing anger, hatred, controversy and battle, and listening to those who cherish your fear and worship. Or you can sleep in your homesteads much as your great grandparents dozed during ’33. Or you can take a modest hand in saving the world by choosing peace, restoration and sovereignty.

Either way, OUR TIME HAS RUN OUT. There are no more excuses. No more tomorrows. It is time to remove the mark of the beast or suffer the consequences.

Ask NOT about the risks of signing a piece of paper with 1300 other noncorporate children of the Lord.

Ask instead about the risks of not signing.

Last edited by qbeac; 03-01-2010 at 09:19 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote