View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: “The Restore America Plan”: Peaceful solution to end US corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougall View Post
Qbeac - This thread is for Questions to Bill and (When he gets time) answers from him. I think the best thing would be for you to start a new thread titled "Open letter to Sam" and post it there. Also IMHO the yellow and or red text is unreadable especially on long posts. Anyway my question for Bill is, What do you think of the yellow text? Ha ha just kidding.
Hi Dougall and everybody else,

It's not my intention to divert from the purpose of this thread which is “Questions to Bill Ryan”, but I also hope that purpose would allow for a certain amount of flexibility when it comes to really important matters as, for example, this one: The Restore America Plan.

I believe the open letter Sam Kennedy has written is worth while posting it as an attachment and clarification to what Sam explained in his radio program (31-jan-10).

In any case, the intention of this information about “The Restore America Plan” is to ask Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and everybody else, a question:
Will you (everybody) please take notice of this plan, spread the word and take action?

Would it be possible for you, Bill and Kerry (Project Camelot), to interview Sam Kennedy, or at least publish in your web site “The Restore America Plan”?
Furthermore, I am a big follower and supporter of Project Camelot (I’ve seen just about all their videos and MP3s) and I know PC has done several interviews with patriots from the American Militia movement (Ex: Dr John Waterman, etc.) and also with high level insiders (from the US military, etc.) who are willing to intervene (maybe with guns) if the situation in the USA worsens.

So, in that sense, Sam Kennedy is also a good candidate for an interview with Project Camelot. Also, “The Restore America Plan” and the “American Militia movement” and high level insiders could perhaps collaborate and help each others. We need to work “together”, oneness and union-unity are very important.

But in my personal opinion, Sam Kennedy’s Plan, if it works (if people support it), would be an ideal Plan because it does not require violence nor guns.

The Restore America Plan is a PEACEFUL and LAWFUL Plan, and that’s one of the great things about it.

-----------------

Another subject: Nowadays, the world has two distinct problems:
a) A corrupt ruling elite (illuminati, Club Bilderberg, etc.).

b) A bunch of sleeping people (or misinformed, frightened, scared, brain washed, selfish, passive, or whatever) who do nothing about it (about point a).
At first (5 years ago), when I learned about all these things, I thought the problem was only the first one (a). But latter I have realized, with surprise, that part “a” is only half of the problem (50%). The other half (50%) is “b”: that some people don’t do anything about it.

Jordan Maxwell (see his lasts interviews with PC) also lamented himself about the same thing, that many people don’t care, or don’t do anything about it. And that’s sad.

So, here is a great opportunity for people to do SOMETHING about it:
The PEACEFUL and LAWFUL Restore America Plan.
Very recently (January 28-2010), Kerry Cassidy did an interview with Albert Venczel, who said, with these words or similar ones:
Planet earth is a “zero level” planet (zero = 0), because we have allowed for a corrupt shadowy government to rule us.
And in my opinion, Albert Venczel is totally correct. We don’t even qualify for level 1, we are still a level 0 (zero) civilization. And we’ll stay in that level until we wake up (or at least the critical mass) and take action.

It’s not exactly that the top of the pyramid of power of this world maintains or enslaves the bottom. It’s the bottom which maintains and tolerates the top. If the level of human consciousness would rise, the problem would quickly dissolve. The current corrupt situation (elite, shadowy government, etc.) could not be maintained if the critical mass of people would wake up and do something about it.

Some quotes:
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
(Edmund Burke)

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
(Albert Einstein)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."
(Martin Luther King)
-----------------

Text colours: which colour do you prefer?

The reason why I used a different colour other than white, is to differentiate my own text and ideas from somebody else’s. When I read things on the Internet, I like to clearly and quickly identify whose text I am reading from. That’s why I try to include all the links, so that everybody can verify the origin of the info.

But if you prefer some other colour, which one do you prefer? Is light blue better?

Last edited by qbeac; 02-04-2010 at 11:07 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote