View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #48
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama...Treason....Tribunal.....Tennessee....Today !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
No, I do not want any McCain or Palin in office..........I am not ignorant either. I want the whole government overthrown I do not want a Nazi regime and thats where it is headed now

"Headed now"? We've been a Nazi fascist regime ever since Bush stole the 2000 election! Bush and Cheney finalized the deal, this is already a fascist country because corporations have been taking over for the last three decades. Bush Sr and Reagan began many fascist policies including deregulation, tax cuts to corporations/wealthy, massive military build-up, cuts in education, nationalism and all the while our civll rights were being chipped away at one by one.Clinton did away with Glass Seagull and created NAFTA. The rich were getting richer and the poor getting poorer while Wall Street slowly took over the finances of the country, driving wages down and now they're putting the final nails in the coffin of the middle class thru unemployment and foreclosures.

Your right the entire government needs to be tossed out, they're all corrupted by money. Obama is a symptom of the problem...just another hit man appointed to the job by his boss's. Exposing the controllers for who and what they is part of the solution...

The Bush crime family had very close ties to the Nazi's, do your homework on Prescott Bush...GW's grandpappy hung out with Nazi's during WWII,
terms like the Homeland Security is a Nazi term. The Bush's are a huge part of the problem in shift towards Nazi-esque, fascist policies...

The masses really need a lot of guidance....I'm all for mentoring as Alex Collier described, it would do humanity wonders!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote