View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:35 AM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure caution

Just imagine that crop circles, something that's visable for everyone, is part of the 'disclosure'. Now, how many people take notice of them & realize how unexplainable they are. Hardly anybody. Mind you, this is something 'disclosed' to the whole world. Unlike ufo's, crop circles can't be denied. And yet they are.
People in general are not interested in a 'disclosure', because they haven't got a clue there's something to disclose to begin with.
Basicaly 99% of the human race cares about only 3 things: power, sex & money.
The more, the better.
Only 'the lucky ones', the 'old souls', have a mind of their own, I'm afraid.
Because that is the only thing that matters in life.
A mind of your own.

Has anybody on this forum experienced 'war', like my father experienced WW II? Well, I've heard first hand stories, but I was born in 1959, so I'm from a generation, mind you the first generation ever (at least here Holland), that grew up in 'peace'. I didn't even have to serve in the army. So I've had all the time in the world to make up my mind about anything I wanted to. And I did.

I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to make up my own mind. And with me a lot of 'lucky; ones.

When I was 18 I moved to Amsterdam, squated a house with my schoolmates & did whatever I wanted to do. Amsterdam was paradise, in those days. The 80's were heaven on earth. And so were the 90's. Loads of sex, loads of money & power, well, what's power?

Power corrupts. Even when you consider yourself a 'good' person. I keep the few things I could disclose to myself. The more you know, the less you want to share that knowledge. The only thing you can use it for is to buy a certain amount of freedom to be left alone by those who have the power to crush you.

There's a long list of whistleblowers whose whistle was blown, long before they even considered to blow their whistle.

Still, you can tell a lot, without saying anything. It becomes an art in itself.

Disclosure is there & has always been there, for those who can read between the lines.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote