View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
EpiphaMe

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

eXchanger wrote: ..."because the media does not give you all the information, only the key words to trigger and influence the reaction to get the desired results."

My point here is how unnecessary it is to watch the videos or read this n that about it, whether it's 'holocaust distorted' or ' hoax '...
fact is WAR ensued, it happened, is still happening.

I remember in the early 70's proclaiming that WAR is NOT an option anymore... PERIOD!... at the same time, individually wrapped American (plastic) cheese slices go on the market shelves.. know what I mean? and it's BOUGHT!!

War is to not be tolerated... PERIOD! When you read those words, notice your reaction! More than likely the thought creeps in that "those others" need to be blasted off the planet....we can't wait for them to be updated to the 21st century..... THEN we can start anew (kind of mentality)... as we deem ourselves so "up on it"...

that is the point yes??? any more discussion needed?

Where is the solution... HOW do we get us all together to overthrow this mentality??? Even those websites/authors/whistleblowers can't agree with what to do..

How DO we make an impact with our numbers... because I still think that numbers, large numbers of people CAN make a difference.... physically!!!! Not just meditating together en masse!

I've had a sort of bad day... thank you for listening to my little rant, however imposed it may be.