View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #617
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2feathers View Post
I have been on the protocol for a little over a week. I'm up to 9 drops twice a day using the citric acid as the activator. I have been working full time in a busy sandwich shop and caring for my 2 year-old granddaughter in the evenings. I have noticed my bowels loosening up a bit. I occassionaly have some light nausea...
Blessings 2feathers,

I am happy to hear you are feeling positive about the results you are receiving so far.

Once again, even though everyone is anxious for healing, the protocol is:

IF YOU FEEL ANY NAUSEA REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF DROPS BY 2 OR 3 FOR A FEW DAYS OR A WEEK AND THEN START INCREASING DROPS AGAIN, ALWAYS STAYING JUST UNDER THE NAUSEA LEVEL FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE RESULTS.

Oh yes, and always drink plenty of water. (I call it: THE ELIXiR OF LIFE.) The general consensus is 1/2 ounce of water per pound of body weight, for normal every day hydration. Increase that while detoxing.

It's not so much about getting through it as for some it will take longer than others.

The cancer protocol is contained in the Third Edition of the book. Anyone with a serious or threatening health situation would benefit from purchasing the book.

The website link below sells the MMS Book for only $19.99 and shipping cost is low too for that.
The suggested retail of the book is $24.99.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote