View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #596
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky View Post
I have been building up to 15 drops twice a day and didn"t feel any nausea or anything. But I also do not feel any positive effects. Rather on the contrary, I had a bad cough already some weeks before I started and it didn't get better at all when I was taking in MMS, it rather got worse to a point that it turned into a bronchitis or even a small lung infection to my feeling.
At the end when I was taking 2 x 15 drops a day, I got during the day a bitter, chlorine taste in the mouth.
The activator I used was lemon juice.
Anybody any comments on this,? I feel a bit disappointed in MMS because it didn't help really but my cough got much worse. I am a pretty health person, being a vegetarian since 40 years, since my teenage times.
Blessings sky,

mntruthseeker went through a bit of lung issues as she was using the MMS, but is feeling much better now.

Are you using the same size dropper for your MMS and the activator?

I use the citric acid activator as Jim Humble says it is most efficient.

Please also refer to the Hering's Law of Cure, Post #591 above, regarding detoxing, many people get worse before they get better...but if you feel a need to see the doctor I would most certainly do that. I've heard some medical doctors are now charging $100.00 for the MMS and Citric Acid Activator.

The price is still 19.99 for the MMS and 2.98 for the Citric Acid activator at the website below. They only charge 19.99 for the book instead of 24.95 suggested retail and the product is packaged by a nutraceutical company to insure proper mixture and is sealed for your protection. They also use the dropper tops that do not allow extra drops to come out. Their shipping rates are also low compared to other sites. Worldwide shipping also available, but I'm not positive on how that relates to other shippers of MMS.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book, click on ABOUT MMS at the link above.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-30-2009 at 03:52 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote