View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #30
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a victim of Voice2Skull technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossyroofer View Post
I have been asked by other vicitims to start this thread and start conversation.
I have been researching for over 15 years if voice to skull technology has played a roll in school shootings.
I have lived here in utah since 2000, since that time in the area that I live there has been 3 incidents that resemble voice to skull attacks on students behavior. I have interviewed on my own students from these different schools. I have found that in all cases that students involved with these acts of violence had one thing that was the same, there freinds and fellow students confirm that they were hereing voices in there minds urgeing them to acts of violence.
I have found 3 techniques that are my own simple test to confirm technology attack, 1. if you repeat a phrase in your mind that repeats its self, for example I use Dr. Who is Dr Who is Dr.who, and have found what sounds like A.I. getting stuck and repeating itself until an operater steps in and phsicaly unsticks the phrase.
2. I have found that by looking into a bright light for 15-20 seconds then looking away has revealed the EQUIPMENT AND OPERATORS LOCATION.
3. I also have found that a targeted individual will have a visable holographic
signature that resembles a spining translucent torsion wave that has a crystal like shape and spin movement.
I have confirmed that these childern are indeed under attack.
I have talked to 2 different kids who brought guns to do violence and thankfully were stoped . they said they were so grateful that someone beleaved them that would not bull sh** them.
God Bless and Watch over your familys for this!!
Once things become obvious they are no longer a threat.

the truth is obvious
semper-fi
Bossyroofer. the whole sorry subject on mind control is explained very well on the site "Educate Yourself" You will get an in depth lesson on what you are dealing with here. It is huge and it is horrific, but needs to be brought out into the open, stopped and healed. Love is the process and love is the solution.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote