Thread: Hey people
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #9
Dolphins
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hey people

Duncan, What an honor to actually send you this message. For the sake of brevity I request your opinion regarding a matter which you have been keenly involved in. My wife lost her father at the young age of 16 when he shot himself using a hand gun. He was an ace pilot in the Navy, involved in the team which eventually was to be the Blue Angels and was grounded due to diabetes. A few months following his death a few military men approached their home several times, wanting them to sign "papers" regarding an experiment he was involved in during his career in the Navy. Whether the papers were to compensate the family or to hush them or whatever, is my reason for writing you. Is it worth my time to pursue this mystery through the FOIA ? The family was at least told of experiments involving suicide for the pilots, if needed at the time of capture and maybe a few other such vague statements. I believe the experiments went much further and were much darker than shared. During their time of such grief and being told to stop the visists the men did not return. Seeing you on Project Camelot has sparked an enormous interest in multiple fields and aspects in my life. I thank you very much for the interview. Thank you also for any answer you may assist me in. I am a true believer and hope to be as brave as yourself one day. Kindest regards, Dolphins
Dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote