Old 01-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Good morning Gnosis5
[snipped]
All we can do is remove, to the best of our ability, that which obstructs the reality that we are one with God. The rest is up to the grace of God.
Be kind to all life including your own, is enough. technique is not necessary.

Regards Chris
Good morning, Chris!

You and I are dining in the same restaurant making different selections off the menu. Technique was and is my choice and did and is helping me remove obstruction to the reality that I am one with Source/God. As far as the rest being up to the grace of God, well since I am Source/God I guess whatever technique or process I discover that works is by my own grace.

It is more natural for me to be kind to all life and I thank the techniques I employed upon myself. Yes, I could have taken a different route. Each being has their own preferences.

In this "buffet" you chose one item for your body/self to process and I chose another. My role is to present a menu of choice.

"Technique" has worked for me to the extent that yesterday I processed out some remaining compulsive attachments and went out the top of this universe and visited a universe above this one. An ability re-gained, and retained my equanimity and interest during the whole journey. Also decided to check out the "Universe Below". Saw that it was occupied.

Thus, no polarities/dualities = no compulsive attachments = more freedoms.

I have not obtained this absolute yet, because I did have an "attachment" in the universe above, although once I arrived there it no longer seemed important to me. I went as far as my lack of compulsive attachments allowed me to go. I would not discount that I might even lose compulsive attachments surrounding "God", or "Source".

Yes, techniques can be viewed as a via similarly to how magic paraphenalia is a via or boost for pure intention ("where two or more are gathered together..."). I even had to process out any compulsive interest I had in my particular technique. My sessions ran more cleanly after that.

Intention is senior to technique, but not always a practical entry point for the mixed lot we have here on earth. Thus, I am not going to herd people into technique, or tell anyone what they need or do not need, and at the same time I am not going to shoo people away either.

May we all be changed in the twinkling of an eye

love,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote