View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Psy Attack from the 'exopoliticians'?

Hi All -- i can't find an intro thread so uncharacteristically am starting a new thread

i chose the whistleblower thread because of one little experience i had -- my background: i'm an abductee, born in the roswell year, '47, who woke up & fought back against the abducting Draco -- yrs of payback hell -- also a contactee, tho at this point i do not trust any of those who have 'contacted' me --

for a year or two i was a moderator on m salla's prepare4contact forum, until the light dawned & i saw the 'exopoliticians' agenda [their dissing/dismissing of the abductee p.o.v. gives a clue]

[also i guess i should say, to show that i can function in this world, that i'm a member of MENSA, a mother, w/a varied work history, incl several yrs of a successful massage practice; 5 yrs working for WBSaunders, one of our top med publishers [don't go to doctors or hospitals, folks!]; bookstore mgr; etc; etc]

the experience i want to share -- somewhere on the net i read that s greer was confronted, after a talk he gave, by some folks who were asking him about the psychic attacks they were getting

when i left the prepare4contact forum, i sent an Open Letter to Mr Salla, explaining why i was leaving, to everyone on my ET/ufo contact list --
it was either that nite, or the one immediately following -- i've endured psychic/EMF attacks before, but that nite topped them all -- a lot of pain in my head, many screeching hi-pitched frequencies assaulting my ears [tested as hearing frequencies that most humans can't hear] & my brain, & the message continually coming that 'the greys & the reptilians are not really a threat' [kind of overdid it, guys -- try a bit more subtlety next time]

maybe it was just a coincidence, the timing of the 2 to 3 hr assault -- but then, maybe not

i've greatly enjoyed the many Project Camelot videos i've watched -- many thanks to Bill & Kerry for their labours of love

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote