View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 06:26 AM   #28
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

Allie: Thanks for that lengthy post and explanation =)

I will have to check out some of the work of Alice Bailey as I can not really comment on her at all.

Mostly I work with non-physical beings myself and honestly I read very little these days as I get more insights from myself and inner journeys than from any book.

Not sure what the racism is about, though I have heard about it, when it comes to Blavatsky as well. I've not studied theosophy in depth, mostly just read some of the material of the two authors I mentioned, and those two I'm quite fond of. However there is some material that is rather outdated and per my own experiences different than what they say. The problem, often, is that authors on these subjects tend to speak on behalf of Truth itself, as if they know The Answer - something I am very careful about doing myself. I can tell how things are, according to my own experience, but I will not say that this is the Truth, as I have realized there are in facts many "truths" and ways to experience reality, so it is a more fluid thing than a stable one, and changes constantly. Although there is of course what seem to be a more stable core of truth at deeper levels.

My own communication with the Masters are of great value and have taught me a lot, actually really profound things, and I keep realizing more and seeing more of our existence.

The deeper I dig the more complex it gets, the more answers I find the more questions arise =)

Love be with you all,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote