View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #70
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you for the links. I understand that Anna has no relationship with Alex...but they both have rather detailed versions of Universal and Earth history. Are these the definitive versions...or is there a more substantial and established version? I'd like to see the top 5 versions in parallel columns...for comparison purposes. I think everything is suspect. How do we absolutely establish the validity of anything? The ET's or entities can tell us 35% truth and 65% BS...give it a spin and a twist to suit their agenda...and we stupid mortals will bite into it...hook, line, sinker, and fishing boat. I'm really tired of the lies and manipulation. I want the GD truth...and I want it NOW. The answer, my friend, may be in the Vatican Library...or in an even more secure and off-limits repository of forbidden knowledge. 'Keep the pathetic peons apathetic, ignorant...and downright stupid...and we can rule the world (and the universe?) as long as we choose'. Isn't that right evil guys and gals? You've got things (and us) completely under control...don't you? You really don't want us to be able to use 100% of our brain capacities...100% of the time...with total reincarnational history recall...and complete access to all of the forbidden knowledge of the universe. (which could very possibly be OUR ancient technology and wisdom) That can NEVER, EVER happen...can it? I have zero confidence in the custodians of life, the universe, and everything. I'm sorry...but I'm very angry. On the other hand...did having all of the above result in HUGE problems...culminating in the War in Heaven...and subsequent confiscation of technology...and the severe and drastic dumbing-down of the Human Race? I just want to know what really and truly happened...how much trouble we're in...and what, if anything, can be done about it. I feel like a GD lab-rat being experimented upon by some GD mad-scientist. That, in fact, might be pretty close to the truth. The horror. I can just imagine sitting in a boardroom...with ET Humans, Reptilians, and Greys...deep beneath the Dark Side of the Moon...being told the REAL story...in excruciating detail. What I keep hearing...doesn't seem to have the ring of truth. There are bits and pieces which I have latched onto...which I think are very possibly close to the truth...but it's still a disjointed and composite picture. I think I'll know it when I hear the real deal. But at that point...I might want to forget the whole damn thing. But then it will be too late. I may know way too much for my own, or anybody's, good. Perhaps we are better off barefoot and stupid. I'm going to watch Ferraris and beautiful women for awhile...and let someone else thrash around with this mess. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI57X03AtyA 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAPSO...eature=related I always want things I can't have...and which wouldn't make me happy anyway! By the way...has anyone seen 'Legion'? I don't recommend seeing it. Weak plot...and too much violence. But I'd like to hear what other people think about it. I'd like to see a very high budget four-hour movie...depicting the accurate story of Universal and Earth History.
I understand how you feel, I felt exactly the same when I came across the Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane material. A lot I could compare to some archeologic records which are from friends that studied with me so they are not really public. But there is information out there in videos and books that supports the material in the Voyagers and as for what is going to happen in 2012 I feel she is right. No other has come up with a plausible explanation of the intentions of the Illuminati and their ET friends, seeking power when you alredy have it does not seem to make sense to me. The system the Illuminati have used in the planet for thousands of years worked for them. They have managed to keep humanity under their thumbs so why change it?

There has to be somethings that it is bigger and more deep and there is where I think Hidden Hand is right so you put the two together and even if only is part of the truth, it is a starting point that takes you further in the quest.

I have no doubts that as the to diffrent illuminati factions fight each other more will be revealed that supports the material given to us by the Guardian Alliance

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote